Chapter 18 (friendship)

Minho :care to explain. 

Yn:.................

Minho:Yn, I am asking you something what is this.

Yn:(still no response).

Minho:yn ! (Yelled,threw Yn phone harshly on the ground).

Yn:(move a bit back)minho listen to me.

Minho:why ,why should I listen to you huh tell me .

Yn:m-minho I -I. 

Minho:I , what Yn I trusted you I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU YN!.

(A tear escaped Yn eye )

Minho:you know what I shouldn't have trusted you it's my fault that I blindly trusted you but the truth is you betrayed me Yn! YOU'RE A TRAITOR.

(Hearing the word traitor Yn lost her patience her blood boiled and then she said)

Yn:ENOUGH! (closed eyes tearing continuesly pouring down)(opened her eyes)I AM LISTENING TO YOU AND BEARING EVERY WORD DOSENT MEAN I AM A TRAITOR. 

(Seeing so much pain in Yn eyes minho felt the urge to listen to yn)

Minho:Yn, relax first (trying calming her down).

Yn:WHAT RELAX HUH, FIRST YOU (hiccup) SAW THE PIC AND START MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ON YOUR OWN ,YOU PROMISED TO LISTEN TO ME WHENEVER YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH THEN WHY WHY R U ALL THE SAME ,DON'T MAKE PROMISES WHEN YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM (CRYING).

Minho:Yn I will listen to you ,I am sorry  please don't cry tell me I will listen to each and every word of yours (minho placed his hands on Yn shoulders calming her down)

(Yn calmed down a bit)

Minho:here have some water.

(grabbed the water and gulped it in one go).

Minho:now tell me what's the truth.

Timeskip  (at rooftop)

(Yn was feeling suffocated inside the mansion so they both came at the roof top,sitting at the rooftop with the wind breeze hitting both their faces, making their minds relax.)

Yn (took a deep breath )I was 14.

minho :(opened his eyes after listening to yn voice and concentrated on Yn talk ).

Yn :it was a normal day lIke every other day, me appa and eomma bid bye to jessie Noona as she was going to new York on a trip. I was feeling lonely so appa and eomma decided on take me to the water park....I still remember when we were getting ready to go.

Timeskip 

Yn mom:Yn baby r u ready,your appa is waiting. 

Yn:yes eomma coming, mr muffins I will be back in some time don't worry. 

Mr muffins: