Chapter 5/ pt2/(The Outing)

Ynpov 

We all came to our respective rooms and decide to sleep as the trip was long rm oppa said all of us to meet in the lobby at 10pm for dinner .I change in some comfy clothes as I was really tired.                                                             Endpov 

My clothes-

Timeskip  (at 9:45)                                                                                 ynpov/ 

I woke up freshened up and changed my clothes after all I can't go in my night suit.                                                                End pov .       

My clothes -

Ok

(I entered the hotel lobby and found every one except yoongi.)                                                                                                     Yn:hey guys (sitting on the couch )                                              rm:ya Yn is also here someone go and wakeup that sleepycat.                                                                                             (     Suga:(in a sleepytone)hyung who are you referring to.      Rm:you!where we're you.                                                                 Suga:in my room .   (Unbothered )                                               rm:(trustfrustuated )yo..                                                                  yn:guys chill relax,leave all this let's go eat I know a very good place.                                                                                    Jimin:wait you know places here how isn't it your first time here?                                                                                                Yn:(with a proud smile )dude I was born here, now stop asking questions let's go.                                                                  Hobi:looks like someone is hungry!                             

Time skip (after dinner)

Ynpov/

We went back to  the hotel and every one decide to start investigation from next week and take a brake as its not good to start investigation to soon the killer might know it and try to run.

Endpov 

Apov /

Team universe went to sleep to start a new day tommorow things were going smoothly but life never let you relax whon knows what's coming next.

HEY CUTIES HOPE YOU LIKED IT SORRY TO MAKE THE STORY BIT OFF TRACK IN THIS PART  BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL LOVE THE SCENARIO WHICH LINKS THIS PART BYEE LOVE YOU ALL💜💜💜