Chapter 2 : Lunch

Becky's POV :

"Hey careful" I said while laughing at Freen's behavior in eating.

"I really miss the shrimp here babe, it's so delicious..Gosh why does this wasn't in heaven" Freen replied. To be honest, every time she talks about heaven I get scared and sad about it.

We all know about that she is an angel, and what if she miss being an angel? What if one day she go back their? What if one day I wake up and everything was just like a dream? What if she left without saying good-

"Hey, what's wrong?" Freen said. Cutting me off in thinking. I didn't notice that I was spacing out.

"Oh uhm, nothing babe" I said then notice the mess sauce on her mouth. I laugh a little seeing looking at her face.

"The sauce was all over your mouth babe, hahahaha" I said.

"Oh are you gonna wipe it just like in any movieeeessss?" Freen said while cutely blinking her face. Did I have a 5 years old girlfriend?

"WHAHAHAHHA, you're fed up for too much watching movies" I said.

"Hmp, you're not wiping it for me, how come when I eat you, you always do the honors to wipe it" Freen said it like we're talking casually.

This angel really, now I know why she was sent here.

"FREEN! WHAT THE HELL--!" I whisper-shout her, she is so bold. My god. Now she's laughing this time.

"I'm just kidding babe, whahahahhaha" Freen said. Are she really sure she's from heaven?

Now I can't control to smile because of her laugh is contagious.

"Ohhh she's smiling" Freen said while she is wiggling her eyebrows

"Shut up babe, just wondering if you are really an angel, not a devil?" I said while smiling.

"Oh my-how could you babe, how could you??" Freen said while acting like she is really hurt also she is putting her hand to her chest.

"You are so dramatic babe, so sooooo dramatic" I can't control to laugh. She is making me happy really.

We are both laughing until she notice something.

"Becky, your nose is bleeding!" Freen said.

"Wh-what?" I said then touch my nose. I saw blood in my hands.

"Oh my go--" I said and everything went blurred.

What is happening?....