Chapter 3 : Nightmare

Freen's POV :

I'm walking back and fourth in our room since Becky is still sleeping after she fainted earlier. I did bring Becky at our house.

I did promise to myself I will not used any powers and try to live like a normal human but it was an urgent call. I need to used it, so I teleport here in our house and bring Becky.

I still have powers though, I don't know when would I become human.

I called a doctor to check on her, luckily the doctor said the Becky is fine, possibly it was a result of over-fatigue.

Flashback :

"Is she fine Doctor? Is something wrong to her? Is she sick?" I asked.

"Well, based on the findings after examining her. I could say she is fine, possibly she is just tired and need to rest. Nose bleeding occur when a person is stressed, tired or was dehydrated cause by heat." Doctor said.

"Okay, thank you Doc. I was really worried. Thank goodness she is not sick, I will tell her to rest so this won't happened again" I said while looking at her worriedly

"Okay, I'll leave now. Take care both of you" Doctor said

"Goodbye Doc Neung" I said while I walk her towards the door.

I go back to our room and look Becky, I sit down near to where is was laying and touch her face.

"Baby don't tired yourself too much, you got me worry there" I whisper to her while she was asleep. I didn't know I fall asleep too.

BLAAAAAAAG!!

I was awoken by the sound downstairs. It was too loud and I actually got scared thinking it might be a burglar. I hurriedly go down to check it. Becky is still peacefully sleeping, she must not heard the loud noise.

As I walk downstairs, I caught a shadow near in the kitchen.

"Hey! Who are you! Comeback!" I shouted and run towards the kitchen but the person run fast outside. I still able to trace and run as fast as I can.

I cannot determine if this person is a boy or a girl. All I can see is that the person was all wearing black dress and has a hood that somehow covers it's face.

As I tried to run fast, the person stops. We are outside the house at this point.

"Who are you?! Are you trying to steal in our house huh? I will call the Police now! Show your face!" I said shouting to the person I front of me. We are 5 meters away, as I can estimate.

The person did turn around. I saw the front body and the half face. The person is a man. I can tell because I can see his nose and mouth. Why is he wearing all black?

"Are you deft? Tell me who you are!" I said

"Get your half-heart back or I will forever hunt her" the man in black said. Now I got scared hearing what he said. I know he is not from here, he is different just like me but he is not an angel.

"H-How did you know about it?! Who are you" I asked bravely.

"You'll know one day, I'll be back if you won't get your heart back. This is a warning" he said then he started to be swallow by the soil. I just notice that he was swallowed to where I fall when I got here in land.

Something is off, and I need to know what's going on.

Then a loud thunder break the clouds, it was in red.

I woke up feeling worried. It was just a dream. No, it was a nightmare. I'm terrified about Becky.

Is Becky in danger? But why?

End of flashback

Who are you? What do you mean this is a warning?

I will look for an answers, and I won't let anything bad happen to Becky.

Father, don't make things hard for me.