Chapter 9 : Mornings

Becky's POV :

"Hey baby, Good morning" I was awaken by a tight hug from my back. I know to where it cam from, I memorize her smell and everything about her.

"You seem little extra clingy to start our day baby, I haven't even open up my eyes" I added.

"I just miss you" Freen said.

"You really are super extra clingy, * sniff * * sniff * What's smell is that?" I said and my tummy rumble.

"I cooked already something for breakfast so we should eat, You must be tired to all activity we had last night" Freen said, there you go. Early in the morning she teasing me.

"Yah, as if you didn't enjoy it" I said while getting out of bed.

"Oh I enjoy it too much, in fact if your not hungry we can--" Freen said but I cut her off because I know to where this conversion go.

"HMMMP! Let's go now, I also need to tell my secretary about my leave and the thing she needs to do. Also your coffee shop remember?" I said while I put my pointed finger to her lips.

"Let's go now" I was about to remove it but she grab my wrist and I accidentally sit in front of her, while she was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Remember Becky that I always love you no matter what" Freen said. I notice that her eyes where looks like she cried last night. It was probably she cook early that's why, I didn't bother to ask about it.

"Oh, someone is so in loveeeeee... Yes baby, I love you too, so much" I said then we both smile and lean on each other's forehead.

"Here baby try to get it, it will probably work?" I said while putting her hand on my chest. I'm referring to her half heart. Freen nod her head and try to get it, but still failed. She can't still touch it.

"I'm sorry baby, looks like its gonna stay there" I said, I can see the sadness in her eyes.

"It's fine, probably not the right time" Freen said and gave me her sweetest smile.

"Okay so we go down now?" Freen asked.

"You go first baby and probably need some few minutes to re touch my self" Becky said.

"Okay, I'll prepare the food. Don't make me wait for too long" Freen pouted. She's a cutie.

"Yeees, 3 mins okay?" I said.

"Okay, see yah" Freen said.

As soon as she closes the door, I started to go to the bathroom so I can fix and brush my hair, also to clean my teeth.

Freen never fails in taking care of me.