Chapter 4 : Awake

Becky's POV :

"Aw, my head. What just happened?" I just woke up and I can feel a little pain in my head. The last thing I remember is that Freen and I was eating lunch. We are both laughing and teasing each other then suddenly, my nose bleeds. I fainted when I saw blood. Everything went blurred and before I totally passed out, I see Freen shouting my name.

By the way where is she? Did she manage to carry me here at our house?

I look around first before I managed to totally stand up. I walk towards in our little balcony in our room and I instantly embrace myself as the wind blow cold air. Is it about to rain?

I close the doors and the curtains as it give shivers to my body. I decided to look for Freen downstairs, maybe she was there.

"Freeeeen? Where are you?" I shouted. Why is she not beside me? She is not in the Sala nor in the kitchen. Maybe she is in the outside balcony.

Yes, I'm right. There she is, sitting like a monk again but who she might be trying to communicate?

I try to to be quite as much as possible so I won't disturb her. I look at her face on how serious she is right now. Honestly you can't really tell she's a joker and a teaser by the looks she is serving right now. I laugh on my own thoughts. As I sit, I didn't know that will make a sound from the chair.

"Ooops!" I said then look at her.

"Becky, your awake!" Freen said and approach me.

"Yes, I am. I try to look around in our room then you're not there. You are not there when I woke up" I pout to her.

"Ohh I woke up early than you, seems like your super tired so I didn't wake you up" Freen said.

"That's fine, by the way what are you doing? Are you trying to communicate with someone?" I asked. She actually said that she won't use her power anymore, so I'm guessing it must be really important.

"Yes, I'm trying to see if there is any angel out here except from me. By the way, I called a doctor to check you and the doctor said you should rest. You must be over fatigue that's why your nose bleeds" Freen said.

"I'm over fatigue? Hmm, I'm not really busy on work actually nor I'm not stressed. That's quite weird. But whatever, I will take rest. Also I want to have time with you" I said to Freen.

"Ooh, that's funny cause I don't think you can take rest when you're with me" Freen said.

"What do you mean?" I said and look at her. Oh gosh, there she goes again with her hormones.
"YAH freen! You and your hormones, control it. HMP!" I said while she is laughing right now.

"Becky, I have something to tell you" Freen said.

"I need to get my heart back" she added.

Is she gonna leave me when she got it back.

Freen, are you leaving?