Chapter 21 : Tragic [2]

Freen's POV

"Becky is dead" it's Heidi..

Becky is dead....

It can't be...

I put all my strength so I could go to Becky. Heidi is also helping me stand.

It crashes my heart seeing a lifeless Becky on the ground, she has some wounds and bloods all over her body. I don't care if she has all this blood and dirt, all I wanted to do is to touch her and tell her to wake up.

 I don't care if she has all this blood and dirt, all I wanted to do is to touch her and tell her to wake up

"B-becky, this is not true.. I know you're still alive" I sob so hard that I somehow I'm having hard time to breath.

"Baby I'm sorry if I drive carelessly, it's all my fault. You will be still alive if I just drive really carefully" I sit on the floor and have have Becky on my lap.

"I-I can't forgive myself on this Becky, I should be the one to protect you" I cares her faces seeing her turn to pale. I know there is nothing I can do to give her life back. I can't heal her anymore, I'm too late.

I was too late.

"It's not your fault Freen, it's not your fault" Heidi said while she's caressing my back.

"Heidi I'm just a useless angel! I can't even save her, I can even save her" I cry and cry until I passed out.

All I heard is Heidi saying I need to get my heart back..

She can take it forever with her, I don't care If I die one day...

I don't have a reason to live..

Not anymore...