Chapter 22 : Letter

Freen's POV :

10 years later.............

Have you ever feel incomplete when you have everything?

Feel lonely when you have all the things and money in the world?

Can buy everything you need in an instant but still feeling empty and hollow.

I'm reading this book I found in Becky's house and right now I'm laying here in the Balcony.

You probably wonder what happened to me after those years?

After the incident I didn't stay on Becky's house, I chose not to because it reminds me of Becky. It reminds me of us.

I stay to Nam's house which I turn into Coffee shop. I choose to stay there where the second floor turns into my home, and the ground is the shop. Heidi is always visiting me there, she is like a sister to me.

She never fails to be my one call away friend, we become close. I remember seeing her so sad and down about her life when her right hand servant died. It breaks my heart hearing her story and how she met her servant.

When I was so broke that Becky left, it's the same feeling for her when Yo died.

For how many years I didn't return here. I even hired someone to renovate the place back to its old look and also to trim the grasses in the lawn.

I'm still broken for all the things that happened to me, it hurts to be immortal when all the people you've met are leaving.

Becky left, and now Heidi also left.

She bid her goodbye because she chose to go back to heaven. I also did have the invitation, remember when father said be good and show love to one another? I did that because whenever I want to do something recklessly, I remember Becky.

Becky wouldn't like it.

I decline the invitation, there is something in my inner gut telling me that I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to go back and it's fine.

You probably wonder why I'm still alive?

After the car accident, the authorities came and Becky's body was taken to a hospital but already declared dead upon arrival. I was taken there too, although both Heidi and I know that I'll be fine but still I didn't refuse.

All the things we carried were taken by the authorities and they found a letter in a bag. I know it is Becky's bag. They gave it to Heidi then Heidi gave it to me.

Dear Freen,

I don't know how to start this but, I'm probably dead by now if you're reading this. I know that I die anytime soon because of the heart I have.

Heidi told me about it way back when we had the best beach vacation ever. Don't be mad at her, I accidentally heard you guys talking, remember when we had a little argument and you were crying? I actually look for you after I had prepared my surprise, I'm sorry I did that, I was just looking for you because you were gone for more than an hour.

Freen, baby , I didn't regret having your blue crystal heart because, it was the way that I found you and we found love to each other. If I didn't have your heart you probably didn't stayed with me so I didn't regret having it. Don't blame yourself if things didn't go according to what you wanted, still have faith and I believe that we both still get what we deserve, even if we both parted our ways.

You are the color that comes in my black and white life, you bring happiness and love to me. I also thought I was gonna be alone for the rest of my life but luckily, you came. It was the most beautiful chapter in my life. Is having you with me.

Sadly, I need to go first. Can you do me a favor? Can you get your half heart and continue your life ?At least I won't be sad seeing you from afar that you are alone. I want you to find your happiness.

I'm your first love, I am contented about it. But I want you to find your second, or third or should I say your last.?

I'm sorry baby that I will go first..

I will never forget knowing you and being with you, don't forget about me too?

Love,

Becky

I always treasure this letter, baby. 

I won't forget about you.