Chapter 14 : Truth

Freen's POV :

I walk away as I hear what Becky said. She is right but I can't accept the truth. I maybe worry about the Grim but also it worries me not getting old with her.

Life is unfair right?

Our love seems to be in a wrong time and place but still we stayed, and now we suffer the consequences. But what's love without a fight?

I walk fast and trust my feet to wherever brings me, I found some a spot under a tree and I lead myself going and sitting there. I cried out loud as I check that no one is around.

"Do you need someone to talk to?" a familiar voice makes my head turn around.

"Heidi.. W-what are you doing here?" I wipe my face and try to look away.

"Do you want me to go somewhere else, maybe I should g-" Heidi was about to go when I stop her. She is right, I need someone to talk to.

"Stay, j-just stay" I said, then she followed.

"Wipe your face, you look like a cat without an owner" Heidi said while she reach handkerchief.

"Tha-anks" I said and wipe my face.

"You still worried about it, don't you? About Becky can die anytime soon" Heidi said and I just choose not to respond.

"There's some thing we can't control Freen. Even if how much we want it to have. That's how life gets a meaning. I wish I could help you but all I can say is that, you must prepare for whatever life gives you. What are you even doing here? You must not waste a seconds without your girl. Spend your time with her Freen" Heidi said.

It's good to have a friend. I guess she's my friend now?

"Thank you Heidi, at least I have a friend. I have you" I said to her. Heidi just smile at me and then she walk out.

"Where are you going?" I said

"Back home, you know my house is just near here. I'll go now Freen" Heidi said. She's mysterious girl, how can she just pop out of nowhere here. Now I know she lives near here, she must be bothered on how loud I cried, but anyway I need to go back to Becky.

She is right, I should spend my time with her. Fuck the future. I will cherish every moment with her.

Becky let's make a lot of memories.