Chapter 7 : Heidi

Freen's POV :

Becky

I woke up in a sudden because of my bad dream. It's the man again that wears all black with a hood that covers his face. I look around immediately and also check if Becky is still with me.

I sigh when I saw Becky is still in asleep covered with the duvet. I make sure that it covers her whole body. I smile seeing that she is still naked, I just realize that I am as well. I get out of bed slowly so I won't woke up Becky. I carefully get dress because I need to go somewhere.

I check the time, it is still early. It is almost 4AM. Knowing Becky, she wakes up around 8 or 9 in the morning. It won't be a problem. I just gonna teleport to Heidi, I need to know about this man and it's purpose. She might help me.

I go down stairs and check everything before I go. I check the doors and windows making sure it is all locked.

"Right, I think I'm ready to go now. Also I have enough energy" I said to myself. I teleport to where another fallen angel is, I hope I made a right decision.

Heidi's POV :

It seems like we are getting bigger here in land, someone just did reach out to me earlier. She must be new?

I am currently living here in land for almost, a century? I'm just trying to estimate, it's either more than century or almost century. I also keeps on changing my identity, due to humans might recognize me, not getting older. I'm just also limiting the people in my life.

I have this one loyal right hand that always with me. She was also the human that helps me change my identity every 5 yrs. I actually help her succeed in life, to make everything short. I was the one who provides everything to her, now that she is very old. It breaks my heart to see her one day she will be gone here on earth.

I treat her as my child, then as a sister, turns out into like a mother, and now the final phase of being a human, she is now old like a grandma. She will be the most that will break my heart.

Do you think I tried to become a human? Yes of course, I tried.

Did I ever fall in love? Yes.

I fall in love with a human. Twice. Do you know what I've learned?

Angels are not meant for humans, humans is not for angels. It is not just about the rules or policy that was made from heaven. But it is not just meant for each other.

I'm wondering why this angel needs my help?

Well, she will be not the first one seeking help from me. I hope that I can really help her.

Heidi.....

Someone is calling me, looks like she is here.

I turn around and see the face of the fallen angel who needs me. She was walking towards me and everything went in slow motion.

What on land did just happened? I was never mesmerized on someone for a very, very VERY long time.

"You must be Heidi?" the girl said.

"And you must be Freen?" I said.

"It was my pleasure to meet someone like me here. I would love to help you" I smile and gave my hand for a shake, she gladly accept it.

Her hand is so soft and I would like to hold it for the rest of my life.

Hold on, what did I just said