Chapter 23 : The End

Freen's POV :

"Booooooon!"

"Bon-bon!"

Where is that dog hiding?

I've been looking everywhere for that dog.

I actually didn't buy that dog, I just accidentally found him when I was driving on my way to my coffee shop. I'm actually busy now, well I chose to be busy now. I'm managing the coffee shop and also running the business that Becky left.

Becky's clothing line is back on business after it went bankrupt. I did communicate to her secretary Yuki. I don't have a choice but to tell her what happened. She is the second human who knows that I'm an angel. At first she didn't believe but I made her believe. I also told her not to tell anyone about what happened. Also I make my identity not known to anyone. In the eyes of many, Yuki is the owner but I'm the true owner and the one who managed it.

I also fired my crew on Coffee shop because they saw my face but I didn't left them just like that. I actually refer them to Yuki. Yuki handles looking a job for them. Every time I go to my Coffee shop, I always put this mask on.Weird right?

I also didn't go in any places we had back on time when she died. I didn't went to our house, to her company and to the places we had memories because it is still hard to move on. It's hard to forget.

Well to be honest, I'm still broken from what happened but I choose to continue to live. As Becky wanted me to continue my life.

I did.

But just my life.

No one can ever replace her. I'm not ready or should I say I don't want someone else.

Going back to my dog, I met him on the road. I actually almost killed him because he was on the way. I tried to honk my car but he didn't budge. Then I notice he is shivering due to coldness and plus the rain is pouring hard. I don't have a choice but to check on him.

Somewhat is melts my heart seeing his situation, he doesn't have a tag on his neck so I don't know his name. I decided to take him home and feed him.

I name him Bon-bon because why not? It's cute.

At least I have someone in our house.

"Boooon!"

I tried to go outside and then I found him. Wiggling his tale and looking up above.

What is this dog doing?

"Hey booon"

He bark and wiggle his tail.

I was about to go near him but a light coming from the sky is blinding my eyes.

What is that?

Fudge! It looks like a meteor!

I run to grab Bon-bon while the light is approaching really fast. I successfully grab Bon-bon then run back so it won't hit us.

Finally the light hit on the ground. Slowly the light is losing it's shine. I'm still holding my dog and slowly walk towards the thing fall from the sky.

I almost drop Bon-bon when I saw it.....

It can't be?..

It's...

It's her!....

I was stone in my position and I don't know who to react until I feel a warm tear running my my cheeks.

I see her back, it's Becky....

She is also standing in front of me. She is 3 meters away.

Did Becky become an angel and then, become a fallen one?

"Becky" I said, almost a whisper...

"Freen" she said....then she smile running towards me...

(insert Whisper by Freen)

This is unbelievable, destiny did have the best plan to us. All we have to do is to wait patiently and have faith.

Becky, you won't leave me this time, right?

Please be my forever..........