Chapter 8 : The Grim

Freen's POV :

"100 years old?! You didn't...look old." I said. For that long she didn't managed to become human?

"We are immortals Freen, we don't aged" Heidi said. She is so beautiful that sometimes, I didn't notice that I stare to her for long.

"I might melt Freen" She added, How did she know I was starring? Plus she is busy preparing some tea.

"I-I I'm sorry I was just fascinated about your age then I-I compare it to your face" I said but she just smirk, she must know that she is really beautiful. But of course only Becky got my eyes and my heart.

"So, what brings you here?" Heidi said.

"I need your help in getting the other half of my heart" I said

"From whom? For all I know you could just get it when you gave it to somebody?" Heidi ask.

"That's not the issue for me, when I was falling from heaven, my heart was struck by a lightning. My heart broke into two then I was saved by a human. That human accidentally touch the other half and it absorb by her body. I try to get it but I can't nor she tried but we just both failed" I explain.

"So, how was the human? Or the girl?" Heidi ask.

"She's fine, beside she have me by her side everyday" I said

"So she become your-"Heidi didn't finished because I cut her off.

"She become my girlfriend and were almost a year now" I proudly said, and she just looked at me. I don't know if she is sad or not but I see her eyes somehow loosen it's spark. I'd rather say it's different earlier.

"Oh, wow that's uhm nice to hear you have someone besides you" Heidi said.

"So what's bothering you? I mean no offense that you want to have your heart back when you said that you always besides her right?" she added.

"I've been dreaming of this specific man in all black with a hood, I'm thinking he is sending me a message that Becky is in danger if I didn't get my heart back" I said and that made her stop from giving me the tea.

"I think I know who he is, he is the enemy of all living things. You probably not aware that we, angels are not alone" Heidi said. I know about the devils but I'm not sure about something else. I gave her a questioned look.
"You must be dreaming of the grim ripper, he is the most dangerous enemy that no one can defeat. Grims can travel between heaven, earth and underworld but only to a specific location. There job is to get those dead souls to their last destination" Heidi explains.

"But why is she up to Becky?" I asked.

"Take a sip on the tea first then I show you something" She added as she also take a sip to the tea.

I also take mine. Wow, this tea is lovely. It soothes my throat, looks like I can sing any high notes at this moment.

"I'm done" I said.

"Alright, let's go" Heidi said and I follow.

Grim Ripper, sounds danger to me.