Chapter 6 : Make up , Make love [M]

Note : SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SOME SMUT  !!

Becky's POV :

I didn't notice I fall asleep crying and I was woken by someone kissing my neck. I know the smell, so I know it's no other than Freen.

She was kissing my neck then up to my cheeks. The moment she stop, I open my eyes.

"I'm sorry baby about earlier, we should not fight about it" Freen said while caressing my face. She's on top of me but her weight is just bearable. It's more like her half body was on bed, while the top part was pressed against mine.

"I'm sorry too baby, it's my fault I over react. I'm sorry if you felt that I don't trust you enough. I'm just afraid you might leave me." I said. It's really my fault. I should gave her heart back because it's not mine.

"You can try getting it back baby" I said while trying to unclasped the string of my dress. I was sitting on the bed and look back to Freen.

Freen is biting her lips.

"We can try to get it later baby, we should do something else first" Freen said then she approach me. She suck my fingers first while she's looking straight to me. I was aroused by the action and I didn't notice I was looking at her intensely while my mouth was open a little.

 I was aroused by the action and I didn't notice I was looking at her intensely while my mouth was open a little

"You're drooling baby" Freen said while she stand-bending her knees on the bed. She put her right hand around my neck then kiss me passionately.

From being passionate, went to speed up kissing me hungrily. She is biting my lips a little while she driving on top, kissing me. She is getting more wilder with every move she makes.

 She is getting more wilder with every move she makes

She push me on bed without breaking the kiss. After she had enough kissing me, she slowly went down to my mountains. I'm half naked, as she pushes my night dress all the way down to my waist.

"My hands are perfectly fit in here" Freen said as she put her both hands on top of my mountains. She's right, her hands were exactly fit to my boobies. She's enjoying squeezing it until she licks the tip of it.

 She's enjoying squeezing it until she licks the tip of it

I moan as I felt her hot tongue playing on it.

"Ahhh, Freen your so goood, ah!" I can't help but to praise her and moan.

"Yes baby I like it when you moan, hmmmm" Freen suck me hard.

She stayed there for quite few minutes. I can tell I'm really wet down there.

She slowly undress me and left my underwear, she teasing me as she draws circles to my undies.

"Your ready for me baby, I can tell" She said between our kisses.
"Always ready for you, only you baby" I said. She give me a seductive smile then in an instant she removes my underwear. She looks at me like a buffet.

She is now between my legs, on bended knees. She looks at me lustfully then she slowly undress herself. Her clothes was thrown bit by bit on the floor until she is fully naked like me.

She put all of her hair on the right side then smashed my lips again, I can feel her left hand travelling in my down area.

"AHH p'Freen!" I shoutly-moan her name as she insert one of her finger.

"Yes baby, it's fine" Freen said. She gently keep up the pace in and out. She is driving me crazy. As I adjusted on her size, I asked her to make it faster.

"B-baby, make it fast please" I please as I can tell that I'm almost reaching my climax. She listen and fasten up the pace.

"Ahh, Freen, I'm a-almo-st—AHHH" I moan loudly as I grip Freen's back. She didn't pull out yet her finger, she rested on top of me.

"I'm sorry to tired you out baby" Freen said while breathing hard. She must be tired.

"You're the one who's tired baby not me" I said.

"I want to try something new" I whispered to her ear and lick it. I heard she moan a little. I flip our positions, now I'm on top of her.

I slowly spread her legs and I cross mine. Freen moan as our folds made contact.

"Uggh baby this feels soooo good" Freen said while I can see how she close her eyes and bite her lips. I can tell she likes it. I start to rack back and fourth. We both can feel our juices mix together.

This is gonna be a long night for both of us.