Chapter 19 : Farewell

Heidi's POV :

Flashback

"Thank you Heidi, at least I have a friend. I have you" Freen said. I just smile and walk out.

"Where are you going?" I said

"Back home, you know my house is just near here. I'll go now Freen" I said. It's true that I live here at the beach where they are having a quality time.

Remember when I told you, I keep an eye to Freen?

Yes, I did keep an eye to her. Becky is really pretty, they actually match. They are cute together. Possibly I just misunderstand the feeling towards Freen. Maybe I just got mesmerized by her beauty, but probably I didn't like her romantically.

Now, I'm jealous seeing sweet couples. How I wish I find a lover that could hold me, now I'm crying in my room.

Hold on,

It's a Tiktok trend. I just laugh about it. If I can't find love here, I will just go back to heaven.

Hmm, in that way I could fl--

"Hey, who are you" voice is familiar. I turn around and see a girl.

"You must be Becky" I said. She probably saw us. Did Freen didn't inform  her about me?

"How did you know me? And why are you talking to Freen earlier?" She asked with frown face.

"Don't get jealous, I'm just her friend. I'm also a fallen angel" I said.

"And what are you guys talked about?" Becky asked.

"I'm not in the position to tell you that, I'm sorry Becky" I said and I was about to continue to walk when she grab my arm.

"I heard about me will die anytime soon? Can you elaborate it?...Please" Becky said with pleading eyes, she must heard about it earlier. I don't have a choice but to say it.

I explain to her and I witness how she tear up. I don't have the power to save them both.

"Can you take care for Freen when I'm gone and tell her to get her heart back so she can continue her life?" Becky asked.

End of flashback

It breaks my heart witnessing this type of love story. I wish I could do something about it but I'm not that powerful enough.

I was trying to make a tea when it accidentally slide in my hands. Tea cup broke into pieces. I tried to check on it and stare at it for while, this is a bad.

I must check Freen...

And Becky..