Chapter 9✨

Hospital:

It was 3:00pm Riddhima was checking her last patient she explained them about there stretching & some work out & they went....
Now Riddhima was going towards rest room while going she talked to Sejal & told about her session with Vansh so if she wants to call her than it should be after 6:00pm then Riddhu can talk to her.

(Pr usne ye nhi bataya ki Vansh kon hai sirf Naam he batya & not even his surname.. only told her that she is going for a physio session)

They talked & cut the call

When she checked the time it was 3:15 then she went to washroom & washed her face then applied her face cream & a lipbalm in her lips then sprayed her lavender perfume. Now she was looking fresh to go ....  

When it was 3:30 driver came it was that driver only who had dropped her home. So she went with him .

She was looking outside the window &was enjoying the nature then the driver stoped the car she saw a big gate .... Then gaurds came & opened the gate for them then again the driver start the car &  got inside were she saw a beautiful garden there were many flowers her eyes were twinkling to see such a beautiful place.

Then the car again stoped infront of the mansion it was a half hour ride & driver came outside &. opened the door for her she said a thank you then she saw the mansion it was  beautiful and a big one then she went inside while going she was looking at the interiors of the mansion.

Then she saw Vansh was there in hall & was doing something with his phone so she called him ..
Riddhima: Mr Raisinghania

Vansh was looking at his family photos which Ishani sent to him then he heard a voice when he turned he saw her .... She was standing at the door steps  looking as always beautiful.

(Imagine Riddhu's outfit👆)

Vansh: oh Miss Riddhima come come ...

Riddhima: thanks

Then she came inside
Vansh called Ramukaka & told him to bring water for her
Ramukaka brought water & gave it to her Riddhima accepted & said a thank you after drinking.....

Riddhima: so if your works are done then we can start your sessions

Vansh: ya sure....

Riddhima: agar aapko koi prblm na ho tho ky hum garden mai apka sessions kare ....

Vansh: muje koi prblm nhi hai you just tell hum vaise he krte hai

Riddhima: ok then hum garden mai session start krte hai nature ke sath aur aapka garden bhi bahut acha hai so....

Vansh: (smiling) ok then chaliye ......

Then they went to garden Riddhima started telling him some simple & easy stretching Vansh with great difficulty was doing the way she was telling him to do as it was his first session she didn't gave him much pressure just only some simple stretching only.....

Half hour later.....
As they were doing Riddhima heard a bark when she turned she saw a big dog was coming running towards them  she just screamed & went behind Vansh

When Vansh saw Judoo & then at Riddhima he came to know she was afraid of Judoo & Judoo was going near her as she was an outsider & he was barking

Vansh: Judoo....  & Judoo listening to him stopped

Riddhima peeked from Vansh's side & saw the dog was silent now ....

Vansh: Riddhima don't worry he won't do anything.....
& Vansh went to Judoo & started caressing him....

Vansh: hey... Buddy meet a new member pointing towards Riddhima....

Riddhima was nervous & scared

Vansh: Riddhima yaha aao

Riddhima: what mai..... Nhi mai yahi thik hu ....

Vansh: Aree aao tho sahi kuch nhi karenge yeh .... Come

Riddhima went towards them

Vansh held her hand
Riddhima: Mr. Raisinghania rehne dejiye na mai ....mai

But Vansh without listening her holding her hand started caressing Judoo's head ...

Vansh: Riddhima meet Judoo
& Judoo... meet Riddhima...
While Judoo started licking her hand

Riddhima: Hey Hi Judoo.....
Riddhima now wasn't afraid so she was smiling & was caressing him

Vansh was also smiling looking at Riddhima....

Vansh: ab lagta hai tumhara dar chala gaya ...

Riddhima: aree vo achanak aagaya tha na isliye dar gai the mai

Vansh: acha ....

Riddhima: ha
Mr. Raisinghania ky Judoo jab chota tha thab se aapke pass hai

Vansh: ha aur tum na Muje Mr. Raisinghania mat bulaya Karo you can call me Vansh....

Riddhima: o..ok
aur jo maine apko aaj stretching bataya hai vo morning mai be krna...
Baki ka mai kal aake batati hu .....

Aaj aapka first day tha tho mai aapko  continuously krne nhi de sakti hu aur agar abhi firse kiya tho aapko takleef ho sakti hai

Vansh: oh ok ....

Riddhima: so abhi aap aaram kariye mai fir kal aati hu

Vansh: ok then mai driver ko bolta hu wo  ghr drop krdenga

Riddhima: ok..

Vansh called driver & told him to drop her 

Riddhima: (towards Judoo) bye Judoo will meet you tomorrow
In response he barked.....

Riddhima:(towards Vansh) bye Mr.Rai... I mean Vansh ... & Take care.. see you soon.... (with a smile)

Vansh:(smiling) take care of your self too ... Bye......

Then she went

..........................
Words: 840

Thank you for reading
Plzz vote & comment...

~Anjali......