Chapter 21✨

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well & Happy Navratri......

Ooo Hallooooo

  Kem cho... ?💥

.....................................

Riya went bidding bye to both of them.

Riddhima: hum be chalte hai na Vansh... Time be hogaya hai..

Vansh: sorry sweetheart.... tumhare sath time spend krne aaya tha pr tumhe he time nhi de paya.....

Riddhima: aree aisa nhi hai aur kuch nhi hota hum phir kabi chalenge.....

Vansh: ha pakka....

Then they both went towards car & got seatled. The ride was silent so Vansh started radio & a song played the song was... " Phir aur ky chahiye" from "Zara Hatke Zara Bachke"

They both were listening to the song & both were remembering there moments spent with each other.
& there face was having a constant smile.

After a while they reached Riddhima's appartment. Vansh & Riddhima both came outside the car .

Riddhima: Vansh chalo na tum ab thak mere ghr aaye he nhi ho
aaj tumhe mai aise he jane nhi dungi....

Vansh chuckled & said Ok .
Then Riddhima holding his hand went to her floor.

All this while Riddhima was holding his hand was telling & was blabbering about this flat blah blah blah😂....  & Vansh was just observing her  he was seeing there hands holding eachother how perfectly her small hand fits in his big ones.

Then they reached her home & Riddhima opened her house & both got inside firstly she switched on the lights & told Vansh to sit.

Vansh got seated on a near by sofa. & Riddhima went to kitchen to bring some refreshments for him & Vansh was observing his surrounding he noticed how clean & well maintained the hall is.

 & Riddhima went to kitchen to bring some refreshments for him & Vansh was observing his surrounding he noticed how clean & well maintained the hall is

(Imagine something like this 👆)

Then Vansh noticed a photo frame he went towards it & saw it was Riddhima's collage frame .  There were many photos of her seeing it Vansh smiled. He took his phone & clicked a picture of it .

 He took his phone & clicked a picture of it