Chapter 30✨

Merry Christmas to you 🎄✨

May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family........❤️

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Vansh & Riddhima both use to enjoy there time being with each other whenever they get time they use to spend together. & only Angre knows about them .

Now it's been 2 months & Vansh went to Thailand for his Illegal deals it's been a week that they are away from eachother but they use to talk in calls & video calls .

Vansh had his diamond deals for this he & Angre went to Thailand. In this 1 week the deal got completed. & They were going to come back but..

Angre: Boss there is a news...

Vansh: hmm tell
Vansh was seeing the mails of his company when Angre came

Angre: one of my informer told me that Black-mamba is here for a deal.

Vansh averted his gaze from his phone & looked at him

Vansh: which deal

Angre: Human traffling

Vansh: What ...

Angre: Ha bhai... aur aaj unnka acution hai

Vansh: aapne informer ko pucho ki ab wo log kaha hai acution ke pahele unn sab ko kaha rakha gaya hai ....

Angre: ussne bataya tha godown mai hai aur address send kiya hai acution aaj rath ko ek club mai honga unn sab ko waha shift kiya jayenga .

Vansh: hmm ok humari team tayar karo aur sub ko alert krdo aaj uss club thak koi pouchna nhi chaiye......
Let's go there....

Angre: ok boss

Then they went towards godown to rescue the people. Reaching there Vansh divided his guards in 2 groups & started going inside. Vansh , Angre  was divided in 2 groups. All groups went to different directions of godown

Vansh took his gun & put silencer to his gun & went inside the godown there he saw 2 guards  talking with eachother so he slowly went towards them & he just cupped his mouth & shooted on his back for the 2nd one Vansh's guard took care of him .

Then they went from there while going they hear some footsteps so they immediately hide themselves & they heard him talking.

Person- ji boss sari ladkiya hamare pass he hai.... Ek ladki bhagne ki koshish ki the par wo phirse hamare kabze mai hai. 

.....

Person- hum rath thak club pouch jayenge
Boss aap chinta mat kijiye aap sirf paise tayar rakhiye baki sab ho jayenga......

Then he cut his call

Vansh signaled his guard & his guard went towards that person from back & immediately holded his neck & twisted it & the person fell unconscious.   Then they went from there & saw a room Vansh peeked from the door & saw there were 4 peoples holding guns in there hands nd also saw big 2 drums He firstly annalise the room & took position his guards also took the position & started firing bullet towards them as the goons weren't prepared for an attack they died immediately.

Vansh went towards the room & heard some weird noise from the drums. So he opened & saw girls in the drums they were blindfolded, hands & mouth were tied . Vansh & his guards carefully took them out  and opened there blindfold the girls adjusting to the lights slowly opened there eyes & seeing male figure in front of them they were scared .