Chapter 26✨

Riddhima was searching for Vansh but when she didn't find him so she took her phone to call him but suddenly someone blindfolded her & she got panicked

Riddhima: Ahhh
Leave me chodo muje... (While struggling)

Then Riddhima heard a voice

Shhh relax it's me Sweetheart

Riddhima: Vanshh..
You..you scared me... (she said while breathing heavily)

Vansh: I'm sorry....

Turning her he hugged her tightly & was rubbing her back to make her clam . She too hugged him tightly & with one hand was going to open her blindfold but Vansh stopped her.

Riddhima: Vansh... Ye kholo na muje blindfold Q Kiya hai...

Vansh: tumhare liye ek surprise hai issliye ab chalo.. aur vaise...

(He whispered huskily) You look drop dead gorgeous....   jaise socha tha usse bhi kahi jyda khubsurat lag rahi ho tum...☺️

Listening to him Riddhima blushed & thanked him.

(Imagine Riddhima's & Vansh's outfit 👆)

Vansh broke the hug & holded her hand & was taking her to his car..

Riddhima: pr..pr hum ja kaha rahe hai...

Vansh: do you trust me...

Riddhima: Ha...

Vansh: ha tho chalo...

Then he made her sit on the passenger seat & he went to driver seat & got sited then he moved to her to tie the seat belt  they both were close Riddhima can feel him near her. Her heartbeats were fast.
Vansh made her wear the seat belt & then he went more near her.

Riddhima can feel his breaths near her shoulder. Her breaths turned little heavy . Vansh saw that and smiled seeing his effects on her. He nuzzle his nose in her shoulder & gave her a kiss there .
Riddhima's breath hitched.

Riddhima: Va.. Vansh ky..ky kr rahe ho

Then Vansh with one hand cupped her face & turned her to him & gave her a forehead kiss .

Vansh: A very Happy Birthday Sweetheart (in his deep baritone (he again kissed forehead & then seatled in his seat)

Riddhima was not getting anything she was blank. She didn't said anything. Vansh started his car then

Vansh: Sweetheart I said Happy Birthday.....

Riddhima: huh... Th..Thank you

Vansh just smiled & focused on his driving.

After 15mins

Riddhima: Vansh... hum kab pouchege

Vansh: hmmm.. half & hour aur phir hum pouch jayenge...