Chapter 36✨

Thankyou for 15k+ views & 1.5k+ votes...........♥️ It really means a lot.  And also thank you for the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~

VR MANSION

Vansh reaching his room started throwing his things here & there he was very angry. Suddenly he remembered about Riddhima.

Vansh: Shit... Shit... Riddhima ne news dhekha honga na wo ky soch rahi hongi.... Oh god.. mera phone kaha hai... (searching for his phone).

After finding his phone he immediately called her but she was not picking her phone Vansh was getting restless thinking of Riddhima. He called many times but the calls were unanswered. He thought she would have believed the news that's why she is not talking to him. He again called her but she didn't received so he thought to go to her home.

Vansh: oh god Riddhima phone bhi nhi utta rahi hai wo naraz hongi bahaut. ussne news ko sach maan liya honga mai usse sab sach bata dunga thab yeh misunderstanding nhi rahengi. Mai abhi jata hu aur sab clear krdeta hu.

He was very scared of her leaving him. It's the first time Vansh Raisinghania getting scared of something. He was scared of his love , his Riddhima leaving him & without thinking anything he taking his car keys went downstairs. While going out he was stopped by Angre.

Angre who was attending a call saw Vansh rushing to go out & stopped him

Angre: Boss... Bhai.... rukiye.... aap kaha ja rahe ho

Vansh turned but didn't answered his question.

Vansh: yeh jisne bhi kiya hai wo muje kal basement mai chaiye... I'm I clear
(in his cold baritone)

Angre: ji..ji boss

Then Vansh went from there & Angre just saw him going. Vansh immediately took his car & drove to Riddhima's apartment. Reaching there he parked his car and got into the lift. After reaching the floor he went & now he was standing outside her door.

Vansh Pov:

Now I am standing at her doorstep I was just going to ring the bell but I stopped in mid way bcoz if she would be angry she will not open the door.
Then I have to think another way & got an idea so I went back to ground floor & went towards the opposite side of the apartment where there is balcony to her room. I saw a pipe which was leading towards her room so thought to use it. As the security guard was not there so I got the chance to go from there I looked here & there and saw the way was clear no one was there so I started climbing the pipe . If anyone will see me climbing a pipe being like a thief I will be in great problem & It will be  tomorrow's Breaking news 'The business tycoon Mr Vansh Raisinghania was caught red handed while climbing a pipe ." Huh Don't know what will happen. And with great difficulty I finnally reached her balcony. Ufff thank God...  now I'm standing at her balcony and I saw the windows/glass door are closed shit.... now what should I do.  I started looking at the window & saw it was slightly opened I thanked my stars and without making any noise I opened it & got inside her room it was dark . Why it's dark here where is Riddhima. I started looking for her but then I saw she was on her bed probably sleeping. I was confused yeh soo Q rahi hai then I saw the time it was 1:45am.. oh no ab aadhi raath ko log sote he hai na mai bhi iss time pe aagaya . Then I went to her and saw she was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout she was looking very beautiful her face was glowing bcoz of the moonlight which were falling on her she was just like a sleeping beauty. I bend to her level & kissed her forehead & she smiled in her sleep & looking at her I also smiled. She is so beautiful I just can't take my eyes off from her. I don't know when I started caressing her cheeks with my finger looking at her.