Chapter 14✨

Vansh's POV

Don't know where I have got stuck....
The girl with me is to clingy I was maintaining the distance between us.  the first girl was ok but this girl oh god ....
I just want to go. & I can't even find where is Riddhima I was searching her but don't know where is she.

& it was the time to change the partners & I was happy cuz I wanted to go from here. I left that girl & was going but another girl bumped into me she was going to fall but I holded her & when I saw her face it was her the girl I was searching for. Yes it's my sweetheart........

I didn't wanted to let her go so thought to lets countinue the dance.... So I asked her

So Shall we dance?”

She smiled and nodded and I took her hand and twirled her into my arms.

We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was her and I, alone.

Her doe eyes shined and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight. My hand brushed across her cheek. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

I drew her close to my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

POV.ends

They both were just so lost in eachother that they didn't saw it's the time to change the partners but they didn't let go of eachother.

They both were in other world it was just them & nothing else. They both were close to eachother.

The sound of clapping brought them back to there senses & they  maintained there distance.

Other people's were busy talking to one another & here Vansh & Riddhima was silent & Vansh thought to break the silence.

Vansh: By the way You are looking breathtaking sweetheart..😉

Riddhima: (smiling) thank you & you are also as always handsome....

Vansh: really thank you....

Riddhima: vaise tumne muje bataya Q nhi ki tum yaha aane wale the aur jhut Q bola ki tum nhi aaonge...

Vansh: wo maine socha aapne frnd ko surprise dedu.....

Riddhima: acha...

Vansh: haa...

Then Tanvi came searching for Riddhima.

Tanvi: Riddhima....
(Seeing Vansh)- Hi Mr. Raisinghania

Vansh: Hello...

Tanvi: (to Riddhu) Ek min chalna mere sath ....

Riddhima: ky huva ...

Tanvi: Tu chal na

Riddhima: (to Vansh) mai aati hu ....

Vansh:ya sure...

Then Tanvi dragged Riddhima with her ...

Riddhima: Aree Tanu.. ky huva aaram se chalna aur muje kaha leja rahi hai

Tanvi took Riddhima towards restroom

Tanvi: yarr meri saree thik krde  muje aisa lagta hai ki abhi saree chut jayengi.....

Riddhima: oh isliye tune muje yaha laya...
Ok wait..

She took her hand bag & searched for safety pins
She went to Tanvi & helped her to fix her saree properly.

Tanvi: thank you yrr ab thik lag raha hai...

Riddhima just smiled & both went towards the hall they saw all were busy somewhere eating, somewhere talking,etc.

Riddhima saw Vansh was talking to a girl & he was smiling talking towards her she wasn't liking it at all

Tanvi looked towards Riddhima &  saw she was getting angry looking & something & Tanvi also looked at that direction to know
She saw Vansh & a girl talking to eachother & got know why was she getting angry. & Tanvi smiled...

Tanvi: Vaise Riddhima....

Riddhima: ha bol

Tanvi: tere aur Mr. Raisinghania ke bich kuch chal raha hai ky

Riddhima: kya.....ye ky bakwas kr rahi hai tu mtlb kuch bhi...

Tanvi: maine tum dono ko dhekha tha dance krte huve tum dono ek doosre ke aankhon mai khoye huve the.. & you love him right....

Riddhima: ai..aisa ku..kuch nhi hai hum bas ache dost hai... aur kuch nhi....

Tanvi: tho tu jealous Q ho rahi hai Mr. Raisinghania ko kisi aur ke sath bath krte huve dhek ke .....

Riddhima: jealous.... mai Q jealous hongi
aise koi bath nhi hai mai bus usse ek bhut acha frnd manti hu aur kuch nhi ...
aur tu na jyda aapna dimag mat chala...

Tanvi:  tu sochna iss batho ko aur aapne feeling ko waqt rehte bata dena jyda der mat laga dena ...

Riddhima: yrr tu chod inn sab batoo ko muje bhuk lagi hai aur ghr be jana hai late ho raha hai .. .

Tanvi: ok chal...

Then they went to eat something after that biding bye to eachother they went from there.

.......................

Special thanks to Google baba.....
Dance sequence likhne ke liye bhut help mila muje😅

& Thank you for reading.......

~Anjali....