Chapter 19✨

Yrr maine first time chapter mai vote target rakha tha wo bhi aap logone complete nhi kiya 😕

Anyways yeh Chapter unnke liye jo hamesha vote krte hai ♥️

So enjoy reading.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

Vansh & Angre reached VR Mansion
& both went towards there respective rooms

Reaching room Vansh was thinking about what all happened today..

He went to his bed side drower & took out a box from there & then sat on his bed nd he opened the box.

In box there was a bracelet, & a earrings it was of Riddhima's. He took the bracelet & smiled.

It was that bracelet which got stuck with his watch in hospital.  (Chapter:4)

He had carefully kept it with himself.

& about earring one day when Riddhima came for his session she was wearing jhumka's it was heavy so she removed & kept it in table . When she was going she forgot about it & didn't took it.

When Vansh saw her earring he kept it safe with the bracelet.

Vansh was reminiscing today's event today Riddhima was happy & was looking breathtaking. Then there dance it was just awesome she was with him in his arms . It was all going good but then this happened.

He remembered her crying face it pained him her teary eyes were flashing in front of his eyes & he promised his self that he will not bring tears in her eyes & will make her life full of joy, & happiness.

& Even if he hates her tears but she was looking cute while crying.  & at that moment he wanted to claim her lips & wanted to snooth her but he can't do that . He smiled & kept the bracelet & earring back to the box .then he opened the drower & kept it carefully.

As he was not getting sleep he went out of his room & went towards bar session taking a whiskey bottle went towards pool area he sat there dipping his legs in pool . & started drinking.....

Finishing the bottle he went towards his room & slept.

Next Morning

As always Vansh & Angre went to VR Enterprises.

& Riddhima went to hospital she told Tanvi what happened yesterday night . Tanvi was shocked & was thankful for Vansh that he reached on time & saved her.

Then Tanvi saw her hand & saw same light red colour some finger mark ..

Tanvi: Riddhu tera hath dikha ....

Then she held her hand & saw there were fingermarks on her hand....

Riddhima: aree ab mai thik hu tu chinta mat kr

Tanvi:tune Sejal ko bataya....

Riddhima: nhi yrr agar batati tho wo bhut jyda tension leti aur yaha aane ki zid krti... So nhi bataya

Tanvi: oh okk

Then they both attended there class.
& at lunch there was a call for Riddhima. Riddhima looked who might have called her when she saw the caller ID a smile came on her lips cuz  it was Vansh's call. Then she picked the call.

Vansh: hey, sweetheart are you busy?

Riddhima: nhi  bolo na Vansh ky bath hai...

Vansh: tum thik ho na ...

Riddhima: ha Vansh... don't worry.

Vansh: ok... Hospital ke badh free ho??

Riddhima: ha Q ky huva... Kuch Kam tha ky...

Vansh: mai aake bataunga..

Riddhima: hmmm okk.... Take care

Vansh: U 2

Then they cut the call.

Riddhima went towards her patients. But her mind was still thinking about Vansh & her conversation she was curious then she kept herself busy.

VR Enterprises

After the call Vansh called Angre to come to his cabin..
& after a min. he came

Angre: boss.... ?

Vansh: Angre... is there any meeting?

Angre: ha boss Mr. Mehra ke sath hai ek

Vansh: ok usko postpone krdo ....

Angre: ok boss..but any problem...?

Vansh: no.... wo actually maine socha ki Riddhima ko kahi bahar le jau ...
usska mood be thoda fresh rahenga isliye..

Angre: ha boss unnko be better feel honga aap jaeye mai yaha sab dhek lunga....

Vansh: ha okk

Then Angre went from there  & Vansh started doing some remaining works.

.............................
Vote:40+
Comments: 5-10

Complete the target to unlock the new chapter........

Thank you for Reading ♥️

....