Chapter 28✨

Riddhima & Vansh both were talking and was enjoying with each other.

Vansh: waise tumne ring kab liya maine tho decide kiya tha tumhe propose krne ka tumhara koi plan nhi tha nn aaj ka phir ring??

Riddhima smiled & told

Riddhima: wo ek din mai Tanvi ke sath jwellery shopping pe gai the uss din yeh ring dhekha aur dhek the he muje tumhari yaad aagayi. So maine ye kharid liya . Pr tumhe kaise du aur kaise nhi muje samja he nhi issliye maine thabse isse aapne pass rakha tha.

Vansh hearing her chuckled. Then after a while he thought a mischievous idea. Riddhima was blabbering. Vansh moved her hairs from one shoulder to another shoulder. Then he took some chocolate from the cake . Riddhima thought he wanted to eat so she kept talking.

Vansh took the melted chocolate & traced it in her shoulder. Feeling something on her shoulder Riddhima looked at her side & her eyes widened in horror.

Riddhima: Vansh yeh ky krr rahe ho  mujpr choclate Q laga rahe ho ..😐

Vansh ignored her talks & he attacked his lips on her shoulder . Feeling his lips on her her breath hitched. Vansh was sucking & was giving her feathery kisses. He sucked all the chocolate & he started giving her open mouth kisses on her neck. Feeling this she unknowingly moans.

Riddhima: Va..Vanshhhh

Hearing her he smiled & then he bite her collarbone. She hiss & Vansh sucked that area to snooth her.

After that he left her & saw his art work & smiled.

Riddhima: ye..yeh ky tha
She asked him breathing heavily.

Vansh: mera pyaar.....😉
He said while winking & with a smile .

& Riddhima also smiled shyly

They were enjoying there closeness Vansh was sometimes playing with her hairs & was making random patterns on her neck and shoulder. While Riddhima was holding his one hand & was playing with his ring.

After a while

Riddhima: Vanshh... kafi der ho chuki hai hume chalna chahiye...

Vansh: hum thodi der aur rukte hai na

He was not willing to leave her . He wanted her to be this close.

Riddhima: nhi Vansh bhut der ho gayi hai kal hospital be jana hai late nhi ho sakti . Aur tumhe be tho jana hai nn office phir ...
Chalo ab bhut huwa ....

She was going to stood up from his lap but again he wrapped his both hands on her waist .

Riddhima: Vansh... Ky kr rahe ho jane do na...

Vansh: ha ek minute muje thoda kaam krne do phir chalte hai ..

Riddhima: konsa kaam
She asked confusing

Vansh without replying just bites her neck giving her another hickey then started sucking it to snooth.
& Riddhima moans his name.

Vansh: ab chalo hogaya mera kaam.
He said giving her a teasing smile.

Riddhima just hitted his hand & stood from his lap.

Then they went towards there car Vansh opened the passenger door to Riddhima.

Riddhima looked at him & cupped his face with her one hand & tiptoeing gave him a forehead kiss.

Riddhima: Thank you mera birthday itna special banane ke liye . yeh mere life a the best birthday tha ..
She said while smiling her eyes were expressing how much she loved it.

Vansh smiled & hugged. Then breaking the hug he also kissed her forehead. Then she got seatled on her seat. Vansh also went to his side & started his car.

They were talking

Riddhima: Sejal aur Tanvi ko bataungi nn hamare bare mai tho wo dono khushi ke mare pagal ho jayenge

She said while laughing.😅

Listening to her he immediately stopped the car & looked at her. Riddhima was confused with his sudden action.

Riddhima: ky huva Vansh ... aise gaadi Q rok de.

Vansh: Sweetheart mai tumse kuch chahata hu

Riddhima: ha bolo na ky bath hai....

Vansh: mai yeh kehana chahta hu ki hamare bare mai tum kisi ko mat batana ..... mtlb hum relation mai hai yeh bath tum kisi ko mat batana na Sejal aur Tanvi ko aur na he kisi aur ko.....

Riddhima: pr Q..... Tanvi tho janti hai ki mai tumse pyar krte hu
Aur aisa Q kaha ki mai unne nhi bata sakti....

Vansh cupped her face & told

Vansh: Q ki mai ye kisiko nhi batana chahta you know na my business ussmai mere bhut se enemies hai rivals hai jo muje chot pouchna chahta hai aur agar hamare relation ke baremai pata chala tho wo tumhe be target karenge aur mai tumhe kuch nhi honede sakta so issliye abhi hum kisiko nhi batayenge jab sab thik aur normal situation honga thab mai khud puri duniya ke samne tumhe aapna kahunga.... Ok

Riddhima: but mai Sejal aur Tanvi ko batana chahti the....

Vansh: I know sirf kuch mahino ki bath hai mai ye business yeh risk wagera sambhal lu phir hum sab ko batayenge tumhare aapno ko, meri family ko, sab ko ok....

Riddhima: hmm okk

Then again they started their journey back to home. After some time they reached Riddhima's apartment. Riddhima opened her side door & was going to come outside but Vansh pulled her hand towards himself...

Riddhima: Vaanshhh

Vansh cupped her face & kissed her forehead & Riddhima felling his lips closed her eyes then Vansh attached his lips with her they kissed eachother. After feeling breathless they broke the kiss & joined there forehead.

Vansh: I love you & take care
He said in his husky voice

Riddhima taking the much needed breath she whispered

Riddhima: I love you more.....

Then both came out of the car & Riddhima bidding bye to him went towards her apartment.

Vansh went & got sited in his car & waited there when he saw her appartment lights on so he started his car & went towards his mansion.

...............................................

...