Chapter 15✨

Tanvi went to her home & here Riddhima was waiting for a taxi but as it was late night she wasn't getting any taxi or auto.

So she started walking she thought after a while she will get a taxi but  there wasn't anything . While walking she saw 2 men's they were probably drunk .

Seeing them she thought it's not safe to go from there so she turned & started walking fastly but to her bad luck they saw her & started following her  & was passing comments.

Man1: ohh hoo kaha chali......

Man2: aree madam ji.. aap kahe tho hum aapko chod dete hai....
Aree ruk tho jao....

They were following her & she was hell scared listening to there comments & then she started running but they were fast & caught her hand . Man1 caught her hand.

Riddhima: chodo muje ye ky kr rahe ho ..

Man1: (holding her arm tightly) aree madam aap hamare sath chalo.... aapko bhut maze karayenge....

Riddhima: nhi muje kahi nhi jana tum chodo muje
she was struggling to free her self...
her hand was paining .

Man2 caught her saree stole....

Seeing this  tears rolled down from her eyes but with other hand she was searching for something in her bag .

When she got she immediately sprayed that in there eyes & it was a perfume bottle.

There eyes were itching they left her & was rubbing there eyes . Getting this chance she run from there.

Man1: Ahhhh,
ye tumne thik nhi kiya .....
Ab tum nhi bachongi....

Man2 : ha Bhai chal ussko dhundthe hai ....

after clearing there eyes they also started running after her.

Riddhima was running she didn't notice a car was coming towards her when she saw she screamed & left her bag & with her hands she covered her face

Riddhima: Aahhhhhhhhhh

Vansh's POV

When I was talking to Riddhima there came Tanvi Riddhima's frnd & she dragged her god knows to where.

Then I got Dr. Bhatt .she was Dadi's Dr.

Vansh: Hello Dr. Bhatt how r u..?

Dr.: Oh Mr. Raisinghania....
I'm fine & what about you
How is your Dadi now....

Vansh: she is fine now..... & You here....

Dr: ya I got transferred here that's why....

Vansh: ohh

Dr: & about you...

Vansh: I have my business here so....

Dr.: Oh okk ...

Then someone called her

Dr: ok Mr. Raisinghania will meet you..

Vansh: ya sure

Then she went & I was searching for Riddhima she didn't came here don't know where she went .
Or I guess she went home....

Then what will I do here I should also go know .....

Angre tum gaurds ke sath aajo muje ek kam issliye

I wanted to go alone so told him that...

Angre: ok boss

I took my car & started my journey I thought to check on Riddhima Don't know why but it was feeling that she was in some danger.... So I thought to just go to her appartment & check.

Thinking this I didn't notice & girl was coming running towards car I was going to hit her but in nick of time I applied my breaks & I heard her scream she must be scared.

But when I saw who was that girl I was shocked it was Riddhima .

POV.ends 

Vansh opening his car went towards her, she was hell scared .

Vansh: Ri.. Riddhima...

Riddhima hearing his voice opened her eyes when she saw him she just hugged him tightly

Riddhima: và..vansh (while sobbing)

Firstly he was shocked but then he also hugged her back & was trying to calm her down.

Vansh: Sweetheart... kuch nhi huva tum thik ho ....
Okk... chalo ab rona nhi

But she was just crying

Vansh was hugging her when he noticed her saree wasn't proper so he corrected it  .

Breaking the hug Vansh cupped her face with one hand but when he saw her teary eyes his heart ached.. seeing her in this condition.

Then his eyes felt on her arm he saw
bruises in her arms like someone holded her hand very tightly.

Riddhima: va..vansh wo..wo..

Seeing her this state he came to knew someone tried to misbehave with her  .

Vansh immediately removed his coat & made her wear that & again hugged her tightly.

Vansh: sweetheart don't worry mai hu nn tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga ...

Then the goons came there

Man1: ohh tho yaha hai....yeh ladki...

Man2:(towards Vansh) aree Bhai pahele humko maze lene de phir tu lelena..... Said while laughing...

Listening this she tighten her hold on Vansh & again tears rolled down from her cheeks.

Listening to this Vansh was boiling in anger his eyes were holding fire....

Breaking the hug Vansh cupped her face & kissed her forehead & was going towards them to teach them a lesson but Riddhima holded his hands tightly & gesture him in no...

But without listening he removed her hold from his hand & gesture her to move backwards.
Then she moved backward. Vansh turned to face them

Vansh: (towards goons) ha.. tho ky khe rahe the tumhe maze lene hai ....

He went towards man2 & punched him hard that he felled on ground..
& then kicked him & then he lifted him holding his collar  & again punched him ... Blood was dripping from his nose

Seeing this Man1 took a knife  & was going towards him.
Riddhima saw this & screamed

Riddhima: vaaaanshhh.....

Man1 was going to stab him but Vansh holded the knife tightly & blood started comming from his hand & he kicked the man & took the knife & threw it.

& Vansh holding him started punching him hard he was boiling in anger & was giving hard punches to the man.

Angre & guards were coming in there cars when Angre saw Vansh beating a man firstly he was confused but then he noticed Riddhima wearing Vansh's coat & she was sobbing so he understood the situation.

And Angre immediately went towards them.

..........................
Words -960

Happy Reading...

& thank you.....

....