Chapter 16✨

Angre immediately went towards them .

Angre: (while trying to separate Vansh from that man) Bhai chodiye mar jayenga yeh..

Vansh: Mai isski jaan lelunga ...

& again started beating him..

Angre with great difficulty separated Vansh. 

Angre: Bhai aap Riddhima ke pass jayeyi unne aapki jarurat hai....  isse mai dhek lunga ....

Vansh: Angre.... Police station lejao inn dono ko & You know what you have to do with them..( with a smirk)

& Angre understood what he was trying to say.

Angre: (while smirking) ji boss...

Angre gestures the gaurds & they took both of them & went from there.

Vansh went towards Riddhima & hugged her tightly she too hugged him back.

After a while he broke the hug & with one hand he cupped her face & saw her teary eyes ...

Vansh: sweetheart ab kuch nhi honga mai hu na aur ab wo nhi aayenge ...
aur jab thak mai tumhare sath hu duniya ki koi ruh tumhe chu tho ky tumhare aas paas be nhi aayengi...
Kuch nhi honga tumhe.......

Riddhima: Pr tumhe kuch ho jata tho ....

& again tears rolled down from her eyes

Vansh was surprised but he wiped her tears with his thumb & as her hairs were coming to her eyes so he with other hand tugged it behind her ears & as his hand was bleeding the blood from his hand got accidentally applied in her hair-parting.

He didn't noticed it .
Riddhima saw his hand bleeding ..

Riddhima: Va.. Vansh tumhara haath

She holded his hand in her's

Riddhima: oh god...kitna khoon nikal raha hai ....
Chalo hospital chalte hai jaldi ....

She said panicking

Vansh: hospital jane ki jarurat nhi hai ye choti se chot hai kuch nhi hota...

Riddhima: kaise kuch nhi hota.... tum chalo

Vansh: Riddhima it's ok aur ye choti moti chot tho lagti rehti hai nn so don't worry..

She looked here & there nd saw her bag laying on road she went & took it then started searching for cotton & some ointments.  As she always keeps it with her.

Then she got the cotton she again took his hand & started cleaning his wound.

She was carefully cleaning & also was blowing. 

Riddhima: ky..ky jarurat thi aise stunt krne ki dhekha kitne chot lagi hai tumhe ...
Agar tumhe kuch ho jata tho..... mera ky hota... meri tho jaan he nikal jati....
Bola tha na mat jao pr nhi tumhe bath he nhi sunni hotii hai ....

She was scolding him & also tears  were rolling from her doe shaped eyes......

Vansh  looked at her how tensed was she when he got injured & now she is scolding while sobbing... 

Vansh hissed when he hissed she got scared...

Riddhima: sor.. sorry ...
Bhut jyada dard ho raha hai ky

She asked him looking directly in his eyes.

Vansh saw her teary eyes & nodded in no...
Vansh was staring her with all his love & feelings

Vansh: (thinking) chot tho muje lagi hai pr dard...dard isse ho raha hai
She is just a pure soul can't see anyone in pain ....

Now bandage was done Vansh cupped her face & wiped her tears with his thumb. & kissed her forehead to make her calm she closed her eyes & she could feel his care & concern towards her.

Then Vansh took the ointment from her hand & hold her arms were she had got bruises & started applying it.

Vansh: ok done.... 

Vansh: ab tumne bandage be krdiya aur ab mai thik hu.... Ok..
Aur ab ye aasu bahana bandh krdo nhi tho pata chala yaha baad he aa gayi😅...

He joked to make her laugh...

Riddhima listening to him slapped his arms slightly
Riddhima: shut up...

She chuckled with her teary eyes

Vansh: ab chalo mai tumhe ghar drop krta hu....

Riddhima: ok...

Then Vansh took her to her apartment Vansh came out from his car & opened the door for her.
She came outside

Riddhima: Thank you

Vansh simply smiled

Riddhima: tum ghar nhi aaonge ?

Vansh: abhi nhi vaise be bhut rath ho chuki hai... tum jao... & Take care
Aur koi problem ho tho muje call krna
Ok ...

Riddhima: hmm ok... Bye.....

Vansh: bye....

Riddhima was going but turned & hugged him tightly

Vansh smiled & hugged her back

Riddhima: take care aur aapna dhyan rakhna...... She whispered without breaking the hug.

Vansh: aur tum be .... & he kissed her head

Then Riddhima broke the hug

Riddhima: Good night...

Vansh: good night.....

Then she went towards the lift & went ....

Vansh also went towards his car & got seated then he looked towards her apartment window & he saw the lights were now on indicating him she reached there....

Then he started his car & went towards VR Enterprises to meet that 
Bastards in his basement.

.......................................

Happy reading...

Plz vote & comment

& Special Thanks to them who voted & commented in the previous all chapters.♥️

Also I hope you all are liking the story...🙃

.....