Chapter 27 ✨

Vansh was consuling Riddhima then he heard something from her.

Vansh: ky Ri.. Riddhima phir se kaho

Riddhima:(Whispering)  I LOVE YOU VANSH ,I LOVE YOU MORE...❤️

Vansh listening this was very happy & hugged her very tightly .  & Kissed her head ..

Vansh: Thank you Sweetheart Thank you so much 😘

Pr tum ro Q rahi ho ky huwa (he asked being confused seeing her sobbing)

Riddhima: I missed you.... & Hugged him tightly.

Vansh: & I also missed you...

Then Vansh broke the hug & made her stand . Then again Vansh bend on his knees & took out a small box & opening it he took out a ring .

Seeing this Riddhima's eyes were teary & a wide smile was there on her lips.

Then Vansh took her hand.

Vansh: May I?

Riddhima nodded & then Vansh made her wear the diamond ring. Then he kissed her hand. & Then he stood up & again Riddhima hugged him & whispered a Thank you.

After breaking the hug she looked at him & cupping his face she gave a forehead kiss to him . Vansh closed his eyes to feel her & smiled. Then Vansh saw Riddhima was removing her chain .

Vansh: ky huva isse Q nikal rahi ho?

Riddhima didn't said anything but smiled & removed her chain then she took out the ring from the chain & she bend on her keens.

Riddhima: (chuckling)  waise tho maine kuch prepare nahi kiya tha but jo kuch bhi hai sab Dil se hai

You are the reason for all my happiness. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Promise me we will be together forever and I don't want anyone else to have your heart. I just want you beside me for my entire life .
Sirf iss Janam mai nahi balki har Janam mai muje tumhara sath chaiye.

Just You-Me and our love. ♥️ I LOVE YOU MR. VANSH RAISINGHANIA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH............♥️

( Then she asked)
Riddhima: May I?

Vansh was shocked & surprised listening to her proposal then he gave his hand to her & she made him wear the ring on his finger.

Vansh made her stand & hugged & kissed her head & whispered -  I LOVE YOU. & I Promise we will be together forever.♥️

Then he saw his hand where the ring was shining he smiled & kissed the ring.

(Riddhima & Vansh's rings👆)

Vansh broke the hug & kissed her forehead.