Chapter 42✨

VR MANSION

Vansh & Riddhima were sleeping peacefully hugging eachother and because of the sunlight which were falling on Vansh's eyes he felt irritated and he rubbed his eyes with his one hand and started slowly opening his eyes and firstly he saw was his beautiful wife who was sleeping next to him. Vansh smiled and kissed her forehead then he saw the time it was 7:30 am Vansh thought to wake her up so he started calling her.

Vansh: (patting her shoulder) Riddhima.... jaan wake up... Tumhe hospital bhi jana hai right. Come on... chalo utto...

But Riddhima was hell sleepy and listening to some voice she just took the comforter and pulled it over her head covering herself from head to toe. Vansh saw it and snatched it and uncovered her head.

Vansh: sweetheart... ( again patting her)

Riddhima: (in a sleepy voice) Ansh.... just 10 mins... tumne muje kal puri rath sone nhi diya hai... aur mai just abhi soi hu... tho muje abhi sone do.. and don't disturb me..

Saying this she again slept. Vansh smiled at her complaints bcoz she was right he didn't let her sleep yesterday. 😉 They just slept early morning because of there sizzling night and now she has to wake up. She has to go to hospital, yesterday she took a leave now he doesn't want her to take another day off and also her exams are near so it's important to her to attend the class. So Vansh stood up and lifted her up in his arms and marched towards there washroom. Vansh looked at the sleeping Riddhima in his arms he slowly kept her on the bathtub, and feeling water around her Riddhima immediately opened her eyes and saw herself in water and looked at Vansh angrily glaring at him and she took some water and splash it on him.

Riddhima: tumhari problem ky hai... muje sone Q nhi diya (she said being irritated and again started splashing water on him)

Vansh: (holding her hands stopping her) aree aree wait... Ky kr rahe ho sweetheart.... tumhe aaj hospital jana hai kal tum hospital nhi gai the aur mai nhi chahta tumhari studies mai koi problem aaye ok... ab ready hojao....

Saying this he left her to freshen up. Riddhima irritatingly did her morning chores and came out and started drying her hairs then after getting completely ready she went downstairs and saw Vansh talking to Ramukaka. Then she saw Kaka going towards kitchen and Vansh turning towards her when he saw her comming he was lost looking at her. She was looking beautiful in her yellow dress. Riddhima reached towards Vansh and he cupping her face kissed her cheeks.

Vansh: you looks beautiful my sunflower 🌻

He said in his husky voice making her blush.

Her outfit

Riddhima: thank you... ☺️

Vansh: chalo... breakfast karlo tumhe jana bhi hai na... come...

He said making her sit on the chair and kaka brought breakfast for her. Seeing only one plate she said.

Riddhima: kaka... Vansh aur Bhai ke liye bhi leke aajayeye...

Listening to her kaka nodded and went inside to bring for them.

Riddhima: Ansh... Bhai ko bulao aur yaha aake baitho... muje pata hai tum dono hamesha breakfast skip krte ho so aajse aisa nhi honga... mai nhi chahti tum dono aapna health kharb karo aise breakfast aur lunch skip krke. So ab yaha aao aur baitho aur Bhai ko bhi jaldi bulao.

She said keeping a plate next to her. Vansh didn't said anything but followed her all instructions. He called Angre and went to sit next to her. Angre came and all started there breakfast. After finishing they all went to there respective works. She packed her bag and went to hospital with Vansh. In car she being sleepy slept there when her hospital reached he wakes her up with forehead kiss and she went and Vansh he directly went to his office.

Lifeline Hospital

Lectures were going on but our Riddhu was sleepy she was trying very hard to keep her eyes open but they were closing automatically. Next to her was Tanvi who saw her sleeping so she without teachers notice was waking her up.

Tanvi: (whispering & shaking her hand) Riddhu... Utt jaldi... agar sir ne dhek liya na tho gai tu....

Listening to her Riddhima opened her eyes lazily and again with great difficulty started concentrating on her lecture. Then the bell rang and the lecturer went and Riddhima kept her head on the desk closing her eyes.

Tanvi: (whispering) lagta hai kal jiju ne puri rath sone nhi diya hai...  😉

Riddhima: (absenmindly) hmmm

Tanvi: (naughtyly) ohhh  tho kaisa tha kal ka rath....

Riddhima: (realising she immediately got up) what.... tune ky pucha...

Tanvi: wahi jo tune suna....😜

Riddhima: shut up aisa kuch nhi hai wo kal mai... mai... ha mai padh rahi the issliye abhi nind aa rahi hai... aur kuch nhi...

Tanvi: tu sach mai padh rahi the ya..... ahmm ahmm 🤨😛

Riddhima: (slapping her hand) chup re tu... aur muje thoda sone de

Saying this she again put her head on the desk.

Tanvi: ha ha soja... ab puri rath padhai ki hai.. thak gai hongi bichari... 🤪

She said naughtyly and Riddhima listening to it didn't reacted bcoz she was too sleepy to reply so she slept for some times as the next lecture was off so she got time to rest.

VR Enterprises

Vansh was in his conference room attending his meeting with the clients. They were came to do partnership with the 'VR'  And our VR is not the one who does partnership with all the people who cames there but rather he checks there history,  biography of the company and then does partnership or even takes any projects. So now also he has signalled Angre to take all information about the people and the company and Angre knowing what his boss wants nodded and went to do his work. 

.....................................

Thanks for reading

Do vote and comments

I know update bhut he short hai so sorry next time jyda likh dungi...