Chapter 12✨

It's chapter 12..... & U have to 1st read 11.....

.............

Reaching home firstly she got freshed & then went to make something for dinner.

While going towards kitchen she switched on the tv & on music channel turning the volume on medium she went to kitchen .

She made her dinner & ate .

After that she cleaned the kitchen & went to her room she climbed the bed & laid there.

But she wasn't feeling to sleep she was thinking about the event that took place today.

She was thinking what that lady told them while thinking her cheeks turned red yes she was blushing .....

& there Vansh also was thinking the same the thought of Riddhima & him with a baby was making him smile to the fullest.....

Vansh knows he not only likes her but also loves her a pure love......
But he didn't wanted to loose her friendship.

Thinking all this he slept & there Riddhima also slept.

Next day.

VR Enterprises

Vansh: Angre we have a deal with Mr. Khanna right?

Angre: yes boss any problem...

Vansh: ya cancel it ... & don't make a deal with them again

Angre: but why I mean unnko ky bolu

Vansh: Yahi boldo ki muje ab uss deal mai interest nhi hai

Angre: o..ok boss
Aur ha wo Lifeline Hospital mai freshers party hai tho aapko as a chief guest invite Kiya hai

Vansh: oh ok vaise kab hai function

Angre: 2 din badh

Vansh: ok agar uss din koi meeting hai tho postpone kr dena

Angre: ji boss

Then Angre went from there
& Vansh thought to call Riddhima & tell her about this he took his phone to call but then thought to give her a surprise. So he kept back his phone & started doing his work .

Next day ...
Hospital

All the members got to know about the party ... & all were excited....
The theme of the party is traditional - & colour of the theme is black.

Riddhima got to know that the chief guest will be Vansh so she was excited she called him to ask

Riddhima: Hello Vansh tum ky kr rahe ho busy ho ky ?

Vansh: tumhare liye mai kabi busy nhi ho sakta batao ky bath hai....

Riddhima: vo hospital mai freshers party hai tho tum aaonge na

Vansh: ya hospital management walo ka call aaya tha muje pr muje kal 3-4dino ke liye Delhi jana hai tho party mai nhi aapaunga ......(he lied)

Riddhima: acha tho tum party ke badh chale jana.....

Vansh: sorry sweetie pr mai ye avoid nhi kr sakta bhut important hai ....

Riddhima: jao mai tumse bath he nhi krte....

Vansh: aree aise kaise .....

Riddhima: aisa he hai byee.....

Vansh: meri bath tho s....

Without listening his reply Riddhima cut tha call

Vansh: off hoo ye ladki be na .... ( He sighed)

At hospital

Riddhima: mai abhi Vansh se bath he nhi karungi ..... 😏

all were discussing & were making plans for the event...

Tanvi: Riddhu kal hum shopping ko chalte hai... Mere pass koi black dress nhi hai

Riddhima: ha thik hai na mai be kuch dhek lungi....

Tanvi: ha tho kal yaha se direct chalte ...

Riddhima: hmm ok

Rest of the day went like this only

Next morning

Riddhima got a good morning text from Vansh but she didn't replied him & doing her work she went to hospital..

In hospital also Vansh many time called her & messaged her but again she nither took his calls nor his msgs

After doing her works she & Tanvi went for shopping
They romed around the entire place to buy the best one's 😄 after 2 1/5 hours they liked something & buy it for themselves..
Tanvi & Riddhima bought Black sarees for them & also bought matching accessories.

After that both went to there respective places bidding bye to eachother.

VR Mansion

Vansh came back from his office & directly went to his room for freshen up.
Today his mood was not good as he didn't heard his sweetheart's voice he was used of it in this days every day he use to listen her voice . Either by call or when she come to her session. They use to talk with eachother but today she didn't received his calls he knows she was upset & tomorrow when she will see him she will be happy he thought.

He came after freshing & went to have dinner he saw Angre was playing with Judoo when Judoo saw him he barked...

He went to them & started caressing Judoo's head .....

Vansh: Angre isne kuch khaya ky

Angre: Bhai maine khila diya hai ....

Vansh: oh okk chalo hum be kuch khalete hai phir ....

Angre: ha bhai

Then they had there dinner & went to there room....

Judoo went with Vansh

After reaching his room Vansh started doing his pending works after completing he went to sleep .

.................................

Plz vote guys......

~Anjali........