Chapter 35✨

@Party...

Vansh was talking to some of his business associates & was having his drinks.

Then the host of the party made an announcement to have a couple dance. Those who where interested they took there partners to the center & started there dance. Vansh seeing this though about his sweetheart. He remembered there dance on her birthday. Remembering those moments a smile crept on his face. When he was thinking Mr. Mittal came and called him he looked at him & again he went to his poker face.

Mr. Mittal was not alone he came with his daughter to introduce him to her.
His daughter was wearing a short one piece with tones of makeup .

(Ragini Mittal & her outfit 👆)

Mr.Mittal: Mr. Raisinghania meet my only daughter Ragini...
(to Ragini) : Ragini he is Vansh Raisinghania my business partner.

Ragini:(to Mittal) Ya dad I know. Aur innhe kon nhi janta
(to Vansh forwarding her hands) Nice to meet you Mr. Handsome.😉

She said in a flirting tone but Vansh just nodded & didn't gave his hand for a handshake So Ragini took her hand back & smiled but she was embarrassed & didn't showed it on her face.

(Le me to Ragini- hogaya flirting 😅)

Mr.Mittal asked him to go & dance with his daughter & Vansh denied but Mr. Mittal insisted & without any other option he agreed.

Ragini was very happy it was a dream of every girl to be close with Vansh & she was getting a chance to dance with him so she mentally decided to impress him & to seduced him to be with her. As she knows there are media so it will be a opportunity to be in limelight with the famous personality & heartthrob of our country. But the media peoples are not allowed inside the venue so she has already messaged her friend to click there close photos.

Vansh: (to himself) oh god kaha fass gaya mai damn.😐

They both went to center Vansh forwarded his hand to her to which she immediately grabbed holding it tightly & she kept another hand on his shoulder stepping closer to him but he moved little backward maintaining distance.  He kept his another hand on her waist & they started there dance . Ragini was literally trying to cling upon him but he was maintaining his distance with her. Vansh was really irritated by her.

Ragini was time to time going close to him & was trying to seduce him she was tracing her fingers sensually on his cheeks & neck. Vansh hold her hand & stoped her. He was very angry by her cheep acts

Vansh:(Greeting his teeth) Behave yourself young lady. 😠

But Ragini again went near him & whispered
Ragini: hey handsome it's really cool here I can make you hot. Come with me we can enjoy & have some fun.
(She said winking at him with a naughty smile.)