Chapter 25✨

So maine book cover change krdiya hai & thank you for selecting .......

And Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali!🪔 May the light of the diyas guide you towards the path of happiness and success. ♥️🪄

................................................................................................
🥀✨

Riddhima went from their & there were small childrens & some poor people who were there on mandir so she gave them laddoos & took taxi to go to hospital. While going she got a call from Sejal. So she picked.

Sejal: Happy Birthday Riddhuuuu.... (Screaming 😂)

Riddhima: (while putting the phone away from her ear) oh god itna kon chilata hai ...

Then she put the phone back & thanked her

Riddhima: Thank you seju...

Sejal: Happy Birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you...... Happy birthday dear Riddhu... Happy Birthday to you 🥳 she started singing

Riddhima: Areee bas kar pagli.....🤦

Sejal: Ha ha thik hai😒 so abhi tu kaha hai

Riddhima: mai mandir gai the abhi hospital ja rahi hu...

Sejal: ohh okk aur ha tera gift 1-2 din Mai tere pass aa jayenga okk

Riddhima: yrr gift ki ky jarurat hai tu wish he krte tho muje acha lagta

Sejal: gift kaise na deti tera b-day hai aur vaise be utna bada gift be nhi hai
Jab tuje mil jayenga tho muje bata dena

Riddhima: ha thik hai

Then they talked for sometimes

Sejal: acha Riddhu phir mai rakti hu .

Riddhima:  ha chal bye mera bhi hospital aa raha hai

Sejal: ha bye....

They cut the call & Riddhima reached hospital there Tanvi & other classmates wished her it was a nice day for her.

After her class & attending her patients she went to home. While going home she was thinking about Vansh as today he didn't called nor messaged her in all this days he use to call or message her but she being a stubborn child use to ignore his calls & use to message him that she is busy.😒 Now she was missing him . Not only today but she misses him all the time as now she knows she loves him a lot it was getting difficult for her to maintain a distance between them.

Thinking this she reached home. Then she went towards her floor reaching there she saw a box a gift box in front of her door she picked she thought maybe it's the gift Sejal had send. Then she opened her door & went inside switching the lights she then closed the door. & Went towards her room with the gift box .

Riddhima: sejal ka gift tho aaj he aa gaya 😅 ab dhekte hai madam ne ky bheja hai

Then she started unwrapping the gift then she opened the box & saw a dress she opened the dress and was aww it was a beautiful gown.

Riddhima: wow it's so beautiful 😍

Then her eyes fell on the letter inside the box with a pink rose. she took the  rose & smelled it then taking the letter started reading but when she read the first word her eyes widened

Letter :

Sweetheart ♥️

I want you to be ready at 7:30 I will come to pick you up I'll be waiting for you and no ifs & but & today I don't want any excuses so be a good girl and get ready in that dress & I hope you like the gift .

& if today also you are busy then I'm gonna kidnap you so be prepared *wink*

VR......

After reading the letter she was shocked as firstly she thought it was a gift from Sejal but after reading this letter she got to know it's Vansh.

Riddhima: ye gift Vansh ke taraf se hai bhut pyra dress hai . Pr mai jau kaise usske sath... Agar nhi gai tho wo sach mai muje khud leke chala jayenga..
Ab ky karu mai....

Then she saw the time it was 4:15 

Janedo jo honga dekha jayenga vaise be bhut din ho gaye hai Vansh ko Maine dhekha thak nhi.

Then she decided to go . Then she went to freshen up & did her works.

She was nervous while thinking about Vansh  because  he will ask her why didn't she picked his calls &  why didn't she meet him . So she was thinking what to answer him . Thinking all this she decided to get ready. So she picked the dress & went to change.  After changing she saw herself in mirror the dress was perfectly fitting her.

She did minimal makeup & wore a simple chain with a ring in the chain . Then she spread her favourite lavender perfume & got ready .  Then she saw the time it was 7:20 . 10mins were there her heartbeats were increasing with the time.

............
Thank you for Reading

Ruko Ruko chapter khatm nhi huwa hai......😝

Today as it was Riddhima's birthday Vansh was very excited to surprise her so he was all time arranging & was decorating the place were he was going to take her. He wanted it to be a perfect & a beautiful date night. So he personally was talking care of the arrangements. Then he decided to gift the dress . So he wrote a letter and kept it in the box with a pink rose along with the dress packed it beautifully. & Went to her appartment & kept it in her doorstep. After that he went to his home & was deciding how to propose her he was very nervous
Yes the great Vansh Raisinghania was 1st time nervous 😅 then after that he went to freshen up & then he set his hair sprayed his favourite perfume & got ready then taking his car he  went downstairs.

Angre: All the best Bhai.... 😉
Aaj se mai bhabhi ko officially bhabhi bula paunga.....😁

Vansh smiled & went from there.
He got seated in his car

Vansh: uff aaj sab thik ho jayee..
Saying this he started his car & went to her appartment.

Reaching there he came out form his car for 7:30 there was 10mins left he  waited there & at correct 7:30 he sent a message to her.

Riddhima was waiting when her phone ping with a message taking her phone she saw his message . Then she last time looked her self in mirror & went locking her door to ground floor reaching there she saw his car she went there . But Vansh was not there .

Riddhima: ye Vansh kaha chala gaya
Vaanshh (she called him) & looked here & there.

Seeing none she took her phone to call him but suddenly someone blindfolded her & she panicked.

..................................
Thankyou for Reading.......

Ab sach mai khatam hogaya 🤭

Aur aage kya honga....??

.....