Chapter 23✨

In previous chapter Riddhima realised her growing feeling towards Vansh & decided not to talk & meet him .....

So ab dhekte hai ky hota hai 😑

..................

VR Mansion

Vansh reached mansion & got a call from Dadi..

Vansh seeing Dadi's call he was confused as it's late at night he was thinking why would she had called him & what if something happened there

Thinking this he immediately picked the call

Vansh: hello...

Dadi: Vansh bacha... tu abhi free hai nn koi office ka kam tho nhi kraha na

Vansh: aree nhi dadi batayiye ky huva aapne itne raat mai call kiya
Waha sab thik hai na koi pareshani ki bath nhi hai

Dadi: koi bath nhi hai tu chinta mat kr.
tu tho kabi muje call nhi krta hai aur din bhar tho tu meetings mai laga rehta hai issliye abhi call kiya..

Vansh: dadi... aise bath nhi hai

Dadi: tu ye sab chod aur bata tu ab kaise hai... Aapna khayal tho rakh raha hai na...

Vansh: ha... aap chinta mat karo.. mai thik hu... aur aap batoo waha aap kaise ho.. aur maa wo kaise hai...

Dadi: mai be thik hu aur Uma Bahu bhi thik hai yaha sab tuje yad krte hai ....

Vansh: aur mai be sab ko miss krta hu...
vaise chachu, chachi kaha gaye hai Ishani ne bola tha ki vo kahi gaye hai

Dadi: ha wo dono Chanchal ke bhai ke ghr gaye hai...
aur Angre kaha hai usse be bath kara..

Vansh: vo abhi bahar gaya hai aap phir bath krlena...

Dadi: thik hai ...

Then they talked & after sometimes cut the call.

Vansh after the call looked at Judoo who was looking at him .
Vansh went towards him & started caressing his fur after that he went to his room .

Doing his pending works he went to sleep.

Next morning

Riddhima decided not to talk with Vansh & to make some distance between them . 

Vansh was in his office doing his work & meetings.

& Riddhima was in her class .

After the meeting Vansh decided to call her so he took his phone & called her
Vansh waited but she didn't picked his call so he again called her.

There Riddhima seeing his call she smiled & was going to receive but then she remembered that she is not supposed to talk to him if she will talk then it won't be good for her so she didn't received the call

Then again she received his call ... after a min she texted

Sorry Vansh I'm busy will talk to you later.....

Seeing her message he replied
Okay...

Then he started doing his remaining office works.
& Riddhima also started her sessions.

Then after completing there respective works they went to there house.

But Riddhima nither called him nor messaged . Vansh waited but after getting no response he thought may be she is tired.

Like this 2weeks got over both didn't talked to eachother.
Vansh tried but she was ignoring him saying work related issues. 

Vansh was missing her badly & in this 2weeks Vansh has become a walking volcano. In office all are now super afraid of him if anyone did a small mistake he would fired them .

Riddhima also misses him. She misses his talks, his care & everything about him.  In this week's she realised that she loves him so much she tried controlling her feelings but it was always increasing day by day .  Tanvi knew about her & her condition she tried to explain her she told her to express her feelings to Vansh. But Riddhima was not listening
to her & was not ready she thought she will loose his friendship.

VR Enterprises

Vansh was checking his mails.. then he remembered day after tomorrow is Riddhima's birthday  and it's been 2weeks they haven't talked or meet so he thought to go to her hospital.

Vansh checked the time & thought
Vansh: abhi thodi der badh unnka lunch time honga tho mai abhi yaha se nikalta hu ...

& he closed his laptop & messaged Angre to change the meeting timing.
& went from there .

Taking his car he drove to hospital he was excited to meet her after so many days . Reaching hospital firstly he took his mask & goggles from car & wore it & then came out of the car.

Then he went towards canteen were she will be there . Reaching there he started searching her but what he saw made his blood boiled.

He  fisted his hand to control his anger but it wasn't helping him .
& immediately left the place he went towards his car & punched it .
& Starting his car he went away.

.................................
Thank you for Reading........

What do you think Vansh ne aisa bhi ky dhek liya .....??

.....