Chapter 13✨

Next day....

The party was at evening so now Riddhima was talking to Sejal she was telling her about the party & about what she is going to wear bla bla bla....😂

& at Vansh's place he was in a meeting was discussing about his new projects.

After talking to Sejal she called Tanvi they talked & decided when they will reach there ...

Then Riddhima went to get ready

After getting ready she booked a taxi & went to hospital.

Reaching hospital she saw many students & doctors there some were clicking photos & some were talking .

She was going to call Tanvi when she heard a voice from behind she turned to see Tanvi there.

Tanvi: ohhh hooo ky bath hai.... lagta hai aasman ke sare sitare aaj tumpr aa gaye hai ... kitno ko fida krne ka irade hai....😉

Riddhima: shut up....kuch bhi
aur vaise be tu be kuch kam hasin nhi lagre.....

Riddhima was wearing a black glittery saree with an off shoulder blouse
& Tanvi was wearing a shiny black with glittery golden border saree

They both were looking beautiful in there own way

Then they went inside the function hall they saw the hall was decorated with colourful dj lights people's were enjoying some were drinking, talking etc .

(Imagine something like this👆)

Then Riddhima & Tanvi saw there classmates they went towards them talked & clicked some beautiful pictures.

After that a announcement was there from the hospital's head staff they all gathered there & was listening

: Hello doctors, we all know today we arranged a freshers party to you all & I hope you all are enjoying your selves ......

Then he start his 2words looong speech. 😑

After that a man came to him & said something. Then that man went.

Announcer : So here a round of applause for our chief guest..... The business tycoon Mr. Vansh Raisinghania .

Everyone started clapping Riddhima was surprised but was happy also that he came.

Then she turned to see the entrance there Vansh Raisinghania was in his full glory walking like a king focus lights were on him & behind him was Angre with same aura 2-3 guards were around them .

Riddhima was starring at Vansh he was looking devilishing handsome well dressed... goggles on his face.... well jelled hair..he was looking just like a Greek god. Even Angre was not less. But Vansh was just dashing

She saw many girls were drooling over him seeing this she was getting angry don't know what but she wasn't liking all this . Then she again looked at him & saw they were walking to the stage were seats are reserved for chief guest .
She was thinking why he said that he was not going to come .

& Vansh got seated & took out his goggles but his eyes were searching for someone it was none other than Riddhima. When he saw her he was mesmerized she was looking heavenly beautiful..... Just like a goddess.

(Riddhima & Vansh's outfit But here Riddhu's hairs was open & instead of mangalsutra she was wearing a simple golden chain with a locket)

But here Riddhu's hairs was open & instead of mangalsutra she was wearing a simple golden chain with a locket)

Then there eyes met they had a small eye lock. They smiled looking at eachother.

Then the dean of the hospital came to Vansh & they started talking
Then he gave a file to Vansh
as there was award distribution for the students & Vansh stood up & went towards the front were mic was there he speak few words & started announcing the name of the students & also gave the award there were some categories as best freshers & best students,

Riddhima got Best student award she went to the stage to receive.

When Vansh announced her name he was proud & happy the he saw her walking towards him .

Firstly he shaked his hand with her & made her wear her sash of best student & give her the trophy. She whispered a thank you to him. all were clapping for her.

Then they both stood together for a photo when

Vansh: (whispering) A very Congratulations to you sweetheart....

Riddhima: (smiling) Thank you Mr. Raisinghania she also whispered

Then after the photo she came down & went to Tanvi there Tanvi also congratulated her...

Then the prize distribution was over Vansh wished luck to all & went to his place .

Then there was dance ... Couple Dance ... Students & Doctors went to the stage with whomever they want to dance but they also have to change the partners .

Riddhima was standing there when her classmate Rohit approached her to dance with him so she accept his offer & there Vansh also got an offer from a lady doctor so he also accepted. After a while the partner got changed Vansh got some other girl & Riddhima also got some other boy

(aap log imagine krlo muje likhna he nhi aara😅)

Both weren't concentrating on there dance they both were searching for eachother.

Then Riddhima saw Vansh he was dancing   but the girl was trying to get  close to him Vansh was maintaining his distance but the girl was too clingy.. Irritation was clearly visible on his face.

Then again the partner changed now the song was 'Janam janam'

& Here Vansh & Riddhima got eachother.......😊

..............................
Words: 847

Story boring tho nhi lagri na??

Aur ha vote krdena

Mistakes ke liye maffi.....

& Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day ❤️🇮🇳🇮🇳

               ~Anjali.........