Chapter 43✨

VR Mansion

Riddhima reached mansion after her class and attending her patients then she directly went to room for freshen up then she went downstairs and saw Smith who was cutting Judoo's nails. When Smith saw her he greeted her

Smith: hello bhabhi..... Kaisa gaya aapka din...

Riddhima got sited on the couch and replyed

Riddhima: hi Smith.. aur ky batau...aaj ka din bhut boring tha...

She said and switched on the TV and was changing the channels and while doing so she came across the news channels and before Smith can question her they heard

News Anchor: The business man Mr. Mittal's daughter Miss. Ragini Mittal who was in critical condition because of the accident now she is no more. Our heart felt condolences to there family.

Then the screen showed her pics and then her family bonding & many more . Seeing this Riddhima asked

Riddhima: yeh tho wahi ladki hai na jissne wo rumours felaye the

Smith: Haa bhabhi...

At that time Vansh and Angre entered and they saw them sitting and watching TV.

Vansh: aree ky huwa aise serious hoke ky dhek rahe ho...

Riddhima turned and saw him comming she stood up and hugged him making him smile he wrapped his hands around her and kissed her head .

Riddhima: tum aa gaye... kaisa gaya aaj ka din...

Vansh: was nice... But missed you..

He broked the hug and asked.

Vansh: vaise itne serious hoke ky dhek rahe the...

He asked and saw the news of Ragini's death seeing the news Vansh smirked but except Riddhima the other two members saw this and they also smirked but all was unnoticed by Riddhima.

Riddhima: wo Ragini... Vansh iss waqt tumhe unnke ghar jana chaiye... Unnki family pata nhi kis dor se gujar rahi hai.

Vansh: yaa tum thik keh rahi ho I should visit them . (To Angre) Angre come lets go.

Angre: ji Bhai...

Vansh: (to Riddhu) tum aapna dhyan rakhna... mai aata hu

Riddhima nodded and Vansh with Angre went towards Mittal Recidency.
Then after attending Ragini's last rituals they returned to Mansion

Few days later.

Riddhima's exam has started and she is giving her best. Vansh and Riddhima's married life is also being wonderful. But one fine day Riddhima was not feeling well and she even didn't told it to Vansh and she went to Hospital for her exam and after her exam she was going outside but because of her health she was feeling weak she went and saw Vansh's car there then she went and settled in passenger sit. Vansh saw her pale face and asked cupping her face.

Vansh: sweetheart ky hua tum thik tho ho na .

Riddhima: ha I'm fine but thoda weakness hai ghar jakar aaram krlungi tho thik ho jaungi.

Vansh: ok vaise aaj ka paper kaisa gaya

Riddhima: bhut aacha tha 😊

Vansh smiled kissed her forehead and asked her to rest and he started driving towards mansion. Reaching there he saw her sleeping so without disturbing he came out of the car & went to her side and opening the door he swiftly lifted her in his arms, she snuggled close to him then he made way inside mansion carrying her in his arms.