3

I ate in silent my breakfast, sitting alone on my table with my headphones in. In the corner of my eye I could Chishiya sitting at another table, talking with the woman from back then. Ann I think was her name. I closed my eyes and let everything outside shut out. Only taking the music in.

My body followed the crowd into the Lobby. I hated big crowds and much people in one room, so I walked up the stairs to watch the whole scene from the second floor. The hatter held his speech, but it didn't interested me what he said. My eyes instead wandered around, searching for a certain blond. My eyes landed on him, he had his hood on again, some of his hair hanging in his face. He was leaning against a pillar, watching the crowd and next to her was a woman with dreadlocks. I realised that he didn't had anything under his white jacket, cause the zipper was only to the half, his muscles showing. 'Okay, enough now Mizuno.'. He must have felt me staring at him, cause his eyes looked around, searching me. Chishiya finally found me, leaning against the railing. He waved with his hand, smiling slightly. I didn't smiled back, cause I couldn't. But what I knew, was that this man was doing something to my emotions.

'Group 4', said my paper I got. I walked to the car with the 4 on it. There were already two persons, the driver and next to him a man. I sat down in the back next to the window. Some minutes later, two people joined and one of them sat down next to me, the other one at the window. I didn't care who it was and I also had my headphones in, so i couldn't hear what they said. We needed to drive maybe ten minutes, until we stood in front of a skyscraper. I walked in first, completely not caring for the others. Inside I took a phone and leaned against a wall. There were already three other participants. There were also only four phones left, meaning together we would all be eight in the game. The others came in too and picked up a phone. I had my eyes closed, but I could feel eyes on me. "The registration is now closed. The game will now commence." I opened my eyes and looked directly into brown ones. Chishiya. "Difficutly, five of clubs." I also hate clubs. The voice explained us the rules and we would play. We should form pairs of two, so there would be four pairs. The two man that came with us teamed up, probably militants. The two that seemed to know each other, probably sister and brother, teamed up too. A woman came with us also, she teamed up with the other that was alone here. There were only me and Chishiya left, so we had no other choice to team up. "Please head now to the elevators, one pair per elevator." We both walked to one and stepped in. "We already knew the rules, but we still staid still. The elevator started going "I can't hold you." He nodded in agreement. I didn't wanted him to have my life in his hands, but neither I did have a choice. One needed to hold the other, that hung from the elevator, the whole way down back to the 1th floor. "The game will now start." He touched my hands and started holding me. He was the one that held me, but I needed to be strong too, it was very hard for me to let him decide for my life, but if he would let go, he would die too. He noticed me shaking after some time. "Stop shaking, I need to concentrate." There was a hint of sympathy in his words. Five minutes passed and there was only one left. I felt myself starting to get stressed. 'I can't deal with a panic attack now, Mizuno. So get yourself together.'. I tried calming myself down, but my breathing just got harder. "Congrats, you cleared the game-" What the voice then said, I couldn't here anymore. I felt how Chishiya lifted me into the elevator. He was out of breath too, but noticed directly something was wrong with me. I still sat on the ground, my body moved to the wall and I held my hand on my forehead. 'Why can't I calm down?!' Chishiya was standing already, but kneeled in front of me down. He definitely realized that I'm having a panic attack. He spoke something to me, but I couldn't hear him. I hugged my legs tight, trying to calm down. I suddenly felt a hand touching my cheek. It was warm, my face on the other was cold. "Alice, you need to calm down. I'm here." I only heard it halfway, but I asked myself why he called me Alice. Like Alice in Wonderland? I searched for his hand and held it tighlty.

"You're doing good, concentrate on my heart beat." He placed my hand on his chest and I did as told. My eyes closed and only his heart beat was now be heard. I opened my eyes again and found Chishiya now again standing. He held his hand in front of me to take. I took it, surprised. It was for me embarrassing to have a panic attack. It has been a long time since I had my last. Now I realized, that some tears even left my eyes. I wiped them away in shame. "Don't be embarrassed. It's okay to get a panic attack." Chishiya said, turning to me with a assuring smile on his face. "T-thank you." He smiled now bigger at me. "I'm always there if you need me."

We both walked together back to the Beach, cause we were the only ones that survived and no one of us could drive. As we arrived, we both were tired, but needed to bring the card to the Hatter and tell him from the game. After we were finished, we walked against the same way, cause his room was next to mine. "Goodnight Cheshire." "Goodnight...", he paused, realizing he never got my name. "Yuna, Mizuno Yuna." He smiled at me. "Sweet Dreams Moon." He walked into his room and closed the door. I smiled to myself, knowing I have made a friend since a long time again.