9

The evening came fast and everyone gathered in the big hall. I stood in the middle of it with my headphones inside. Normally I wouldn't stand between all them, but they didn't move to let me out so i had no choice. Hatter held his speech once again and everyone ran for their numbers. I stayed still and let everyone ran. My vision was blurry and I couldn't hear the voices around me. Did I got a anxiety attack? It all felt so unrealistic. Everything, felt unrealistic. Was I in a never ending dream? I blinked sometimes with my eyes and looked around me. Nearly everyone around me was gone. How long stood I here? I walked fast to the table and grabbed a number. Seven. My feet took me outside and I searched for the car with the seven on it. I walked to it and climbed inside. Luckily I was the last, so I sat by the window. "Finally." The driver said and then started the car.

It took about fiveteen minutes to reach the game arena. It was a apartment building shaped like a 'T'. I stepped out of the car and looked up to the apartments. My feet dragged me inside, I took a phone and sat down by a wall. There was still a registration time of ten minutes, so it would take some time. A too familair blond kneeled down next to me and connected a taser or something like that with an outlet, then stood up and looked down at me. He had the same clothes like last time we were outside on. Chishiya wasn't wearing my headphones. "I forgot them in my room." An idea came into my mind and I sat up, holding one of my earplugs out for him to take. "It's the 'randoms' playlist." He took it and plugged it into his left ear. Currently was playing 'What's up? - 4 Non Blondes'. I closed my eyes and the song was fast over and 'Apocalypse - cigarettes after sex' followed. My favorite. On Chishiya's face formed a smile and I didn't realize it, but I blushed. Your lips, my lips, Apocalypse. My whole head turned red and I saw how Chishiya's grin widened. The game started and I plugged my earplug out and Chishiya did the same, giving it back to me. After it got explained we both headed to the elevator and he pushed the 7, I the 5. "Don't die." I walked out and looked at him. "I wont." He knew I could take care of myself. I was strong. I knew him too well, to know he wouldn't die, not even in a spades game.

The tagger was on the loose and I leaned by a railing, looking down at the people. Two girls got shot on the floor under me. Well, my (vermutung) wasn't right. Taking the stairs would be too dangerous and I couldn't take the elevator, cause he could easily stop it. I heard steps coming up my floor and not seconds later, I eyed the tagger. I furrowed my eyebrows at his mask. Why was he a horse? He started shooting at me, so I did the fastest thing I thought of and jumped over the railing and fell two floors downstairs. Now I only hung with my hand on the edge. "Oh shit!" I took all my strength together and pulled me over the wall and sat down there. My hands were feeling numb. I stood up and looked around for the tagger. I bended over the railing and saw up to the seventh floor. Chishiya looked down to see if I wasn't dead. I gave him a thumbs up and continued my way through the halls.

Now I was on the first floor and thought I would be safe, but suddenly the tagger stood in front of me again. "Seriously?" I ran to him and jumped on him, trying to get the gun from him. He started shooting and I felt how a bullet landed in my leg. I bit on my tongue to stop me from screaming and punched him into his face. His mask fell off and I was faced with a man, probably was once a police officer. He threw me off him and I slammed into the wall. I catched my breath, but then took my pocket knive out and ran once again to him. Before he could do anything, I stabbed him into his shoulder multiple times. He wanted to turn my knive around and stab me, but I fought against it and tried turning it the other way again. I looked into his eyes with and saw the fear. He wouldn't give up and I neither. He was in a game too. My eyes widened and suddenly felt the knive in my side. My mouth opened and suddenly his collar exploded. What? "Game completed. We will supply you with Visa." They must have found the bomb. I fell down onto the ground and held on my wound. Was I going to die?

I don't know how long I sat there, but I knew I needed to stand up if I didn't want to die. Slowly I stood up with and walked around the corner with the help of the wall. Was Chishiya still there? Did he let me alone? In the distance I could see a car. There was leaning a person by it. Chishiya. "Chi-Chishiya!"" I don't know if I screamed or I whispered, but he heard me and turned his head up. His eyes widened as he saw me. The wall ended, but I still walked further. "Oh shit." I collapsed on the ground, but Chishiya catched me. "Let's get you to the Beach. We need to stich you up." In his eyes was something, I never saw. It was.. fear. He suddenly lifted me up and carried me in bridal style to the car. Inside of it was only Aguni who waited for us. "Finally!" Chishiya laid me on the backseats and sat down next to Aguni. "Drive fast." Aguni started the car. The blonde looked the whole time into the mirror to see if I was okay. I didn't cry. I bit my tongue, trying to stop the hurt for a bit. "How did you even came into this state?", Aguni asked. "Tagger." It was only a whisper, but they heard it. "We're there." Both stepped out of the car, Chishiya helped me out and placed me again in his arms. "I don't want to die, Chishiya." He looked down at me and smiled slightly. "Don't worry, you won't die in my arms." My eyes got heavier and I closed them. "I'm just so.. tired." And everything went black.