20

A bright light shined on me, causing me to wake up. It was cold and Chishiya wasn't hugging me anymore. I groaned, moving my legs off the bed and standing up. My feet took me to the door and I stepped into the living room. A smile formed on my face as I saw Chishiya. His back was facing me, he standing in the kitchen, cooking something. He quietly hummed to something, probably music. I walked over to him and placed my arms around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder. "Morning Moon." I hummed in response, closing my eyes again. "I'm cold." He placed his lips on my cheek. "Well Moon, then you should probably change." I groaned once again and moved away, walking back to the bedroom.

I changed into a white tunnel-neck sweater and some black pants. My eyes wandered over my waist. I took off the old bandages and started placing new ones on my waist. "Chishiya?" "Mhm?" I heard how he walked around and then opened the door. I turned to him, showing him my waist. "Uh- could you help me?" His eyes wandered over my body. "Don't act like I'm naked and just help me with the goddamn bandages." I pushed it into his hands and he just snickered, before starting to take care of my waist. "The King of Spades' gamefield is whole Tokyo.", I started. "It is." "That means if we join another game, we aren't in his anymore." The blonde only smiled. I bet he probably figured that out already in the first second. "I'm finished. You sure can play again, if it's not a spades game." He moved away from me and we both walked out of the room, sitting down in front of each other at the dining table. "What game are you thinking of?", I asked, looking out of the windows at all of the airships. "I'm tending to the Jack of Hearts. It's the nearest." My mind drifted off and I directly thought about what happened last time. Wanted he to get rid of me? No. No, he wouldn't... or? No, just shut up damn voice in my head. "It's only a Jack or Hearts, so I don't think there is going to be only one survivor." I nodded, deciding to trust him at his things. "Ok. Jack of Hearts it is."

We walked into the game area, the Teio prison. Memories found their way back to my head. "I visited my father some times here.", I suddenly spoke out. Chishiya didn't say anything, just nodded. We reached a white table in the middle of a room. 'Put on a collar and go upstairs to the central room.' He took one and I did the same, inspecting it. Then I slowly placed it on my neck, it closing. It wasn't too tight, but still uncomfortable. I looked to Chishiya who was already walking further, running after him. We reached the central room, where not a lot of people were yet. I followed the blonde and he leaned his back on a wall, while i stood next to him. Suddenly I felt his hand on my waist, he dragging me near to him. I raised my eyebrow at him, unsure of what he wanted to do. "They're watching.", I whispered, causing him only to grin. "I know." He placed his lips unexpected on my cheek, making me blush. I looked onto the ground and smiled to myself. I loved this kind of flirting. Chishiya, on the other side, wanted to show everyone that I was under his protect, and that I was only his.

The game got explained and we both teamed up with a boy that looked like a minion. "What's your name?", I asked. "Ippei." I think he was already an adult, but he looked.. childish. "A-and you?" I smiled, to give him comfort. "Yuna." I wasn't sure if he was the Jack, but he could be, everyone did. Maybe even Chishiya? "Chishiya." Ippei smiled at us both. We told eachother our symbols. "Hey. Do you wanna join our team?" The group, that already formed approached us. "No pressure or anything." The woman in the blue dress, said with a smile on her face. Hearts player, definitly. "It's not that I don't want to.. " Ippei turned to us unsure. "Okay, we'll join the group." I smiled at blue dress as she watched me. She walked away and her little minions followed her, welcoming us to the group.

"So, I'm gonna go first okay? I hope you'll all give me the right answer." Urumi turned around and put her hair to the side. I liked it, it looked.. fluffy? The group told eachother the symbols. My eyes landed on Chishiya's hair. "When did you brush your hair the last time?" He turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "It's tangled." I pointed with my finger at his hair, causing him to roll his eyes, but he smiled. An idea came into my mind and I walked away, deciding to search for something certain.