18

What happened? Where was i? I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in an... abandoned apartment. My body sat up and I looked at my waist. It was... bandaged. Wait.. Chishiya. Did he bring me here and stitched me up? Slowly I stood up and looked out of the window. There were a bunch of airships, each of them had a banner hanging from it. The face cards. "Oh my.." I stepped into the kitchen and suddenly heard the door open. My body moved away and I hid behind a wall. The person stepped inside and I heard how they placed bags on the ground. Slowly I moved out of my hideout, then jumped at the person, causing them to fall down. "Yuna?" My eyes widened as I saw who I attacked. I moved fast off the familar blonde and stood up. "Well, it's good to see you standing again." I looked down and Chishiya picked up the bags, placing them on the table. "I brought food supplies and some clothes. We need to stay here for a while." He packed out a bunch of canned food and clothes. My mind drifted off to what happened. How he betrayed me.. How he broke my trust.. How I nearly got raped by Niragi cause of him. And Chishiya never even said sorry. I got... angry. "Where are you, Moon?" His voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked into his eyes. I remembered when I looked into his eyes with love. "I-" Air. I needed air. I ran out onto the street and took deep breaths. Chishiya followed me. My eyes catched a gun laying on the ground in front of me and i picked it up, directing it at him. Chishiya raised his eyebrow. "You betrayed me." How could he do this to me? "You mean you're acutally going to kill me?" "I mean just that." I loaded the gun and he took a step near to me, making me step back. "Well. Go ahead." He's not scared of dying. "I'll do this my own way." Another step forward from him, another step back from me. "You won't do it.", He placed his hands in his pockets, "you can't pull the trigger." My hands started shaking and he placed one of his on the gun, slowly pushing it down. "You can't pull it because you love me." I lost the grip on the gun and it fell down on the street. My hands were shaking like shit. No word was spoken. Well, it was Chishiya, of course he figured that out. "It was never my intention to betray you." I turned my head up and looked into his eyes. "I never wanted that to happen. You don't know how I bad I feel about what Niragi did to you." "Yeah. I don't." He looked down and I looked up to stop the tears from falling. "I still feel so bad about it. You gave me your whole trust and I just threw it away like it was nothing. I never helped you. Everytime you were hurt or shot, my heart ached. I don't know this feeling, it is new to me. I have no idea what it means. You don't remember it anymore, but when you were drunk, you told me, i repeat: 'I have big, very big trust issues. I don't trust anyone normally, but then you showed up! I put so much trust in you. I don't even know why, I just feel so save around you. Please don't betray me and break my trust and... heart, Chishiya.'....I just don't want to loose you, Moon." I looked down and placed my hands on my head. "Moon." Chishiya walked near to me. I couldn't concentrate anymore. "Moon. Concentrate on my voice." I couldnt. I fell down in my knees and screamed, just to stop the voices. "Darling." He kneeled down in front of me and took my hand. "I want you to know I'm here and you can tell me everything that lays on your heart." And, I took this words to my heart. I opened my eyes and turned my head at him, a smile forming on my face. Suddenly all the voices and thoughts were gone. "I just can't be mad at you." And I hugged him. I was so happy to be in his arms again. "You're gonna kill me." I moved away. "Sorry." He smiled at me. Chishiya turned his head to me and looked into my eyes, catching me staring. "Staring again, Moon?" "Shut up Blondie." I moved forward and moved into his arms, hugging him again. I never would have admit it, but it was relieving to be in his arms again. His arms felt like.. Home. "I don't ever want to leave." His one hand was on my head and the other one stroked my back. "I know."

We laid in the bed together, a simple habit. Chishiya was laying on his back while I hugged him from the side, his arms holding me. His eyes were closed, I was staring at him. He is so beautiful. God, I am so in love with him. "Even when I find it quite amusing when you're staring at me, I want you to close your eyes and get some sleep." My cheeks turned red and I knew he was right. I cuddled myself more into his side and closed my eyes. "You're right, but it's not my fault you're so beautiful." Well, I didn't plan on saying that out loud, but I did. I opened my eyes again and looked up at Chishiya, who was grinning at me. "You think I'm beautiful?" I started blushing and my eyes looked around. "Well- I- uh- Yeah." I looked down, blushing like hell and his grin only widened. "Well, I think you're beautiful too. But you know i already said that." Man, this man is something else.