7

The next day came fast and I sat down in the cafeteria with some food. My headphones were plugged in my ears, me not hearing the loud voices around me. A soft hand touched my shoulder, causing me to turn my head up to the side and take my headphones out. Chishiya. "Can I sit here?" "Sure." He sat down next to me and started eating his breakfast. My eyes still were on him, admiring his features. When I realized what I was doing, I turned my attention back to my food. In the corner of my eye, I'm sure I saw how Chishiya grinned. As soon i was finished, i stood up and made my way out of the building.

After maybe a hour of staying in my room, it got bored and I decided to go to the bar. I plugged my headphones in and made my to the pools.

"Just give me something without alcohol." I sat on a bar stool by the bar and waited for my drink to come. I never was into alcohol and I don't think I will ever be. "Here." The bartender placed a glass of water in front of me. His eyes showed that he probably never saw someone that didn't screamed for alcohol. A person sat down next to me, but I couldn't make out who it was. "I'll take what she got." My lips formed into a smile. I plugged one of my ear plugs out and turned my head to him. "Enjoy your water." Chishiya looked down and lifted the corner of his mouth. "I want to know what music you're hearing." I gave him a confused face. "Why?" He shrugged with his shoulders. "Just hear yourself." I held my music player in front of him to take. He grabbed it and plugged the headphones in. While he heard the music from my favourite mixtape, I started fiddling with my fingers. He plugged the headphones out and asked: "Do you have any other mixtapes?" I nodded. "I also have another music player if you want one." He raised his eyebrows. "That would be nice."

I walked to my room with Chishiya following me. My hand reached for the doorknob and I turned it, holding the door open for him to come in. He walked inside and his eyes wandered around. Chishiya was already here, but he never took the time to look at my room. I had a pair of books on a shelf and my sketch books on the desk. My room wasn't the dirtiest, I don't think it is even, but Chishiya's on the other side was so perfect cleaned, like no one ever lived there. I opened the drawer and took my mixtapes out along my second music player. "So, I have a mixtape with music for my insomnia, I don't think you need that, one with some music I often hear when playing games, I have two of that so you could have one if you like it, and just some random songs I like." I (aussbreiten) everything and let him look over it. "And I also have the one you already listened to." Chishiya looked over the mixtapes silent until he turned to me. "How much can I have?" I thought about it short, until saying: "Take how much you want. Would just be nice if you give me them back." He nodded and reached for 'games' and 'favourites'. "I would like these two if that's okay." I nodded and gave him also the music player. "Don't loose them, okay?" His lips formed into a smile. "I won't. Thank you, Moon." My cheeks turned red slightly. My name meant 'moon', and that he knew that and called me always 'Moon', made it even better. "Cheshire", I said before he could leave the room. "Hm?" "Do you maybe wanna get lunch today? I mean, outside, not in the cafeteria." He raised his eyebrows and started to smile. "Sure. 2pm?" "2pm." I started smiling even more and he left the room. I fell for this man, so hard.

I waited I front of Chishiya's door. I was wearing a simple outfit, black boots, black cargo pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket over it. My headphones were with me, plugged in my ears. It was the 'randoms' mixtape. My eyes were closed and I was tired, cause I didn't slept since I slept in Chishiya's room. Suddenly my earplugs got plugged out of my ears and I opened my eyes to be met with the blonde man. "You should get some sleep." In his eyes were a hint of sympathy. "Yeah. It got harder since I came here." I took the earplugs out of his hands and stuffed them into my pocket. "Let's go."

I took Chishiya to a small restaurant I sometimes came to in the real world. "It looks.. cozy." That, was the reason I came here often. It was very comfortable and quiet here. "I'll look in the kitchen what I can find, sit down already." My feet took me behind the counters to the kitchen, where I found something to cook. "I can only make noodles, are you okay with that?" I asked loud enough for him to hear. "As long you made it it's good!" I smiled and began cooking the noodles.

"Fresh cooked from Chef Yuna." I placed a plate of noodles in front of him and also one in front of me. "Ready-made food?" "Yup." Chishiya lifted the corner of his mouth and started eating, what I did too. He wasn't wearing his swimming trucks anymore. He had some black pants and a slightly marbled t-shirt with his white jacket over on. "When did you sleep the last time?" What did he say? "I'm sorry, I was lost in thoughts, what did you say?" I turned my whole attention at him. "I asked when you slept the last time." His voice turned into a serious one. Did he meant my dark eyebags? "Probably the time I slept in your bed." I started fiddling with my fingers and looked down. "Then sleep again in my bed." My eyes widened. "What?" Was he being serious? "Come the evening into my room and I'll let you sleep in my bed. You need the sleep." Did he care so much about me? I didn't say something, cause I couldn't. I couldn't get a word out. "Moon?" My cheeks turned red suddenly. Chishiya started grinning again. "You blush so fast, Moon." He stood up, cause we were finished with the food. I stood up too and could swear my whole head was probably red. We walked together along the streets back to the Beach without exchanging a word.

"So, you'll come the evening to me?" I slightly nodded and opened the door to my room fast. I sighed. Falling for someone is so complicated.