8

I walked back and forth in front of Chishiya's room. "Should I knock? Was he serious? It would be awkward to ask him. What should I do?" "Are you coming or not?" I turned to the side and looked with wide eyes at the blonde man looking out of his room. "O-ok." I followed him inside and he climbed into the bed already. Wanted he to sleep in the same bed with me? "Come on." I climbed on the other side of the bed under the covers and stared on the ceiling. My head slowly turned to the side to see Chishiya. His eyes were closed, but I could tell he was still awake. "Don't worry, I won't kill you in your sleep." I sighed, deciding I should trust him and just try to sleep. I closed my eyes and not a long time later, I drifted off.

I woke up. My eyes were still closed, but I could feel a hand stroking through my hair. Was that Chishiya? Wait, was I laying on him? My arms were hugging something, or better someone. My head laid on Chishiya's chest and his hand on my back. I wanted to move away, but it was so comfortable. I snuggled my head more into his chest and my lips formed into a smile. "Goodmorning Moon. Slept good?" I hummed. He started stroking my back and I still had my eyes closed. "I'm really sorry to disturb this moment, but you should wake up." "What?" My head turned up to look at a faceless head. I tried to scream, but no breath left my mouth. "Wake up, Moon."

I gasped for air. I was sweating and shaking, My breathing was fast. What happened? I moved my legs to the side and sat by the edge of the bed. I placed my head in my hands and tried to get the headache away. Was I dreaming? Or was that real? "Moon?" A cold hand touched my shoulder and I placed mine on it. Chishiya took his hand away and started playing with my hair from behind. "Wanna talk about it?" I sighed. I couldn't just tell him I dreamed about him. He probably thought I had a nightmare. Well, the end was a bit surprising. "Don't worry." I heard how he sighed. "When you're with me, you don't need to hide your emotions." This caused me to let the tears fall out of my eyes. I brang my knees to my chest and held my hand on my head. I don't know why I was crying. Maybe, because off all that, maybe because of this world, maybe because my live was so horrible, who knows? Chishiya interwined my hand with his and placed a kiss on it. "I'm here and I hope you know that."

Not long after my dream I slept again in while Chishiya was spooning me from behind. I could feel his breath in my neck. "I just wish I could sleep so comfortable as you.", I whispered. This man changed me, this man helped me. I placed my hand on his that laid on my waist and let my eyes close.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Chishiya bending over me. "Morning Moon." I smiled at him and he did so too. I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. "I didn't want to wake you, but I already got breakfast." I nodded and stood up and walked to the door. "I'll go to my room and change and so on. I hope I see you again today." And I left the room.

In my room, I showered and changed into shorts, a white top, my converse and a blouse. I should play again this evening.