6

"One hour has passed." I was currently hiding in a toilet stall. Two participants already died, what didn't made the thing easier for me. I heard the door open and my hand reached for my gun. I could tell it was a girl. She walked around, checking every stall. You could tell by her face, she was definitely scared. I loaded my gun and knew I needed to shoot. Before she could open my door, I opened it instead and shot her in the head. My head turned away, not wanting to see her blood. As I felt the weight falling on me, I needed to concentrate on not panicking out. This would make the while situation harder. I slowly pushed her body away and headed out of the room, trying to breath normally again.

I found another place to hide and stayed there the next hour and a half. "Ten minutes until the exit opens." As I remembered, there should be four people left. I decided to end this game now.

My feet took me around, searching for them. I found the two man talking to each other, discussing something. I shot the first into the heart, his blood spraying all over his friend's body. He turned to me and started shooting, but I dodged. I tried shooting at him multiple times when reloaded, but I didn't shot him. "Oh man." I realised my bullets were empty, so I needed to work with my knife. After some seconds, his seemed to be empty too and this was my chance, so I ran to him, jumping onto his back with my knife ramming into his back. "Bitch!" He shook me off, letting me fall on the ground. I quickly stood up again before he could do anything and stabbed into his leg, he screaming out of pain. His arm reached out and he punched me a lot of times into the face, me knowing that will hurt the next day, if there's a next day. I took all my strength together and stabbed into his neck, his eyes widening and the blood coming all over me. Now I was a walking human with a blood layer. I sighed. "The exits are open now." I started running to the door I knew was the exit. There I met another girl. As soon as she saw me she started attacking me. I held held her down with my arms to stop her. "Stop fighting! We can both win this game!" "No!" She kicked me away and ran with a knive to me, attacking me again. I knew she wouldn't listen to me, so i had no choice and threw my knife into her head, her eyes widening. I sighed, then took my knive back and picked up the card in front of the school, leaving a red finger print on it.

I found myself in front of the beach and walked in, knowing I have to go to the hatter. I walked into an executive meeting and threw the card on the table. Everyone's eyes were at me, especially Chishiya's. Some of their mouths were open, noticing I was full of blood. "Happy?", I asked the hatter coldly. His eyes were widened, but as he saw the nine of hearts, he jumped up happy. "The nine of Hearts! The cards are with us!" Well, technically I was with them. I didn't looked at Chishiya, my mind was somewhere else right now. "You're full of blood." "It's not mine." I took a sharp look to Mira. "You have a big bruise on your face and a blue eye, someone should look over it.", now Ann spoke up. They were threating me like I would be a little kid. "I'll take care of it." With that, I left the room, eyes staring into my back.

After I showered and changed my clothes, I plopped down on the bed and sighed. My mind was now filled with guilt, anger and grief, but also... Chishiya. How the light blonde hair hung in his beautiful and symmetrical face. How he talked and his voice sounded so relaxing. How he calmed me down with my panic attacks. I felt something different for this man, even in this short time.

What has this world made out of me? I killed people, I got more and more panic attacks and my body couldn't feel anything anymore. Was this really all real? Am I just dreaming? Is this a game we all got in cause of fun? Is this some sign of God?

I moved around in my bed. After some time, I saw how my door knob got turned and my hand reached for my dagger. A too familiar blonde came in with a bunch of things. "Chishiya?" It was probably around 11pm, what was he doing here? "I'm taking care of your wounds." I was a doctor too, but he knew I didn't have anything to stich me up. "Sit down." I sat down on the end of the bed without taking my eyes off him. Chishiya sat down next to me and turned to me. "Can I?" He meant to touch my face with that. I slightly nodded. He placed his cold hand on my cheek. His face was only a pair of inches away from me, making me feel his breath. I flinched away when it suddenly stinged. "Sorry." I looked at the wall. "Don't worry." He continued taking care of my wounds until it was already 12am. "Done." Chishiya's hands stayed on my face and stared into my eyes. He looks even more beautiful from near. "You're beautiful." My cheeks turned red and I lifted my eyebrows. Did he really said that to me? I tried to say something, but only ended up stuttering. He slowly moved away again and collected his things together. "I'll need to renew the bandage on your arm tommorow again. I'll let you a (kühlakku) for your eye here. Get some sleep." He stood up and walked to the door. "Sweet Dreams, Moon." And he closed the door, leaving me alone. I sighed and let my body fall down on the bed. Wow. I think I just fell for Chishiya Shuntaro.