4

Like I predicted, I couldn't sleep. My book was getting boring and my mind was somewhere else. I was also hungry, cause the last thing I ate was breakfast. So I decided to get some food from the cafeteria and then get back here.

I got my headphones with me listened to music while eating. The cafeteria was empty and I was the only one there. I stood up and made my way back to my room, feeling still tired. I opened the door and hummed quietly to my music. Behind me I closed the door and then plugged my headphones out of my ears laying them on the desk. I yawned before climbing into the bed. After some time staring at the ceiling, I realized a smell from somewhere. The vanilla one. I turned to my side and found Chishiya with open eyes looking at me. My eyes widened and I screamed at the shock, falling out of the bed. I heard laughing and I was still confused. "What the- Why are you in my bed?!" I asked him, sitting up to see him. He was sitting on the bed now, still watching me.

"You're in my bed." He told me. I put my eyebrows together, but then looked around. There was a white jacket hanging over the chair and there were other belongings, probably his. The smell explained itself now too. "Oh.." I realised he wasn't wearing a shirt, showing his whole chest. "I'm gonna go now. Bye!" I told him quick, then walking fast out of the room. I sighed. That was embarrassing.

The rest of the night I didn't got any sleep. I forgot my music in Chishiya's room, what made the whole time more boring. As soon as the sun came up, I changed into shorts and an oversized shirt. I didn't had slippers or something like that, so I just weared my Converse. As i stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me, I saw how the doorknob from Chishiya's room got turned. I didn't wanted to talk about what happened, so I just walked fast away, making my way to the cafeteria. As I walked, I felt eyes in my back, Cheshire.

I sat down with my food, what wasn't much, cause I already ate the night before. All the loud people were aching my ears. Normally I would hear music so I wouldn't hear them, but you know. My mind spinned and I felt a headache coming. "Oh god, what is wrong with you Yuna.", I whispered to myself. I really couldn't deal with a anxiety attack now. I felt my hands starting to shake, causing me to let my apple I was eating fall. I couldn't concentrate anymore and some people were already looking at me. I stormed out of the cafeteria, searching for the only person that could calm me down now. Normally when I had my music with me it would calm me down, but I didn't. After minutes of searching and running around, I gave up and sat down by a wall. "Come on Chishiya.. I really need you right now.", the last words were only a whisper. After some minutes of shaking, crying and zoning out, a hand suddenly touched my leg. I couldn't tell who it was, but I shivered from the contact and flinched away. The person talked to me, but I couldn't made out what they said. The only word I understood, was Chishiya. My head turned up and looked into his brown eyes. Over his whole face was written worry. I smiled so hard, my vision not being clear cause of my tears. "Hey Moon, I'm here. I'm here." He drew circles with his thumb on my cheek, causing me to calm down. Before he could say anything other, I hugged him tightly.

I don't know how we became so close, it just happened. I had trust in him.

After what felt like minutes hugging, I went out of the hug and looked down. He sat down next to me, letting our bodys touch. I realised now where I ran to, the roof. "I saw how you started shaking and then headed out of the cafeteria. I tried following you, but you were too fast and ran sowhere i didn't know. I searched then in your room and then went here. It seemed you had a anxiety attack. Wanna talk about it?" I slightly shook my head. It was comfortable to have him around. We sat there for a while, until I realized how cold it became and my body shivered. I saw in the corner of my eye how Chishiya took of his jacket, placing it on my shoulders. I turned to him, looking directly into his eyes. He just nodded smiling. I smiled at him back and put the jacket on. It was warm and smelled just like him. I snuggled myself more into it, then slowly hugged Chishiya again. "Thank you.. for being there. I actually ran out to search you, cause I knew you were the only one to calm me down. I'm not sure how I ended up on the roof, but I'm so thankful that you searched and found me." Chishiya smiled again at me. He gestured me for to put my head on his shoulder, what i did. I noticed he had this time a long sleeved shirt under, what made me feel more comfortable. I closed my eyes and not long time after, I drifted off.

Shuntaro Chishiya

I felt how Yuna drifted off and a smile formed on my face. I knew she needed the sleep, so I let her be. Instead I packed her music player and put the headphones in, hearing some of her music. She had a good taste, I could tell. After fifteen minutes, it started raining and I didn't wanted us both to get wet, so I picked her carefully up and lifted her to my room. There I placed her in the bed down and laid the blanket over her, letting her sleep.