11

The night, I didn't sleep. I stared at the ceiling or Chishiya. My mind was somewhere else right now. I sat up and tried to be as quiet as possible, to not wake Chishiya. Slowly my feet took me to the bathroom and I stepped in front of the mirror. I looked awful. My whole neck was blue and I had dark eye bags. No, not did I only look awful, I looked weak. I was so weak at this point. My eyes wandered over my neck and slowly I reached with my hand for it. My mind drifted off to a memory.

I was in a room, a living room. My head turned to the side and I saw my father coming at me. "What did you do?" He looked down at the ground, where a broken vase laid. "I-i didn't do anything." His face got filled with anger and he stepped near to me, slapping my face with his hand. Tears built up in my eyes. He grabbed me by my neck and said: "This is your last chance." And he let me go. The memory faded out.

I never broke the vase, my brother did. He was our parents' favourite and I was nothing. I received the punches from our father if he did something wrong. I was so young, i was only nine, i was only a child. My hands turned on the sink and I washed my face. What did I ever do to this world? "Are you okay?' My head turned to the side and I saw Chishiya standing in the doorway. I started nodding, but then shook my head. "No. No, I'm not." He nodded and walked to me, i immediately hugging him. Chishiya accepted it and hugged me tight too. I felt save in his arms. And i never wanted to leave. "Let's get you back into bed." Chishiya took my hand and dragged me outside and we both laid down in his bed. "Moon?" My eyes were on the ceiling. I hummed. "Did you ever fell in love?" My eyes widened and I turned to Chishiya, he was staring at the ceiling. "Mhm." I never was in a relationship tho. "Are you in love right now?" He turned his head to me and we stared into eachother's eyes. I didn't say something for a while. I nodded slightly. "Yeah." Something sparkled in his eyes, but I couldn't explain what it was. "What about you?" He turned his eyes back at the ceiling. "I never fell in love before, so I don't know how it feels." I took his hand and caressed the back of it. "Being in love, feels for me, like.. you want to spend your whole time with the person, you're body weakens when the person is in the near of you and you look at the person like it would be the only one in the world." I was talking about me, how I felt about Chishiya. "That sounds... interesting." "What do you feel Chishiya?" He thought for a while, but then said: "This person makes me smile. I've never been into body contact, but I let this person hold my hand, cuddle with me and.. I feel something different for this person. When she enters the room, I can't get my eyes and mind off her." My eyes got heavier. "Who..is.. she?" I was tired and needed some sleep. "I can't tell you, Moon." Then I must have slept in, cause i don't remember anything more.

"Omg Chishiya! Did you sleep with her?" Huh?.. "Don't be so loud, you're going to wake her. And no, I didn't." I moved around in bed and tried to get back to sleep again, but I still was curious about this situation. "What is she doing in your bed then?" "I'll explain it to you later, we need to discuss the plan." I heard how they both sat down. "Is she in the plan? Or is she.." "No. I first planned her into it, but I don't want her to be a bait anymore. We'll find someone new. Yuna is still in the plan." Wait what? "Wow, do you not want to get her hurt and that's why she isn't the bait anymore? Wait... do you like her?" He went silent. My cheeks turned red and I smiled to myself. "Don't worry Chishiya, I find it very good for you to get some love. You deserve it man." I heard how she walked out and said goodbye. I didn't move, cause I didn't wanted to let them know I was awake. A soft hand touched the back of my neck and I heard a whisper: "You can open your eyes now, Moon." My eyes flashed open and I saw Chishiya in front of me. I bet I was blushing like hell. I opened my mouth, but he interrupted me. "I know you listened, but I would have told you the plan sooner or later." I sat up and he sat down again on the chair. "Okay." He placed his hands together and looked me deep into the eyes. "I plan on stealing the cards. All of them.."