10

My eyes opened and I was met with the darkness again. I started coughing and moved my legs off the bed. I looked around and saw myself in my room. I had a grey hoodie, that was probably Chishiya's, and some black shorts on. I traced with my finger along a bandage around my leg. My waist was hurting and I carefully placed my hand on it, only causing myself to flinch. On my nightstand was a (kühlakku). I took it and placed it on my tongue. I bit too much on it. My eyes wandered around the room and I catched Chishiya's white jacket laying over my chair. Did he stay here? I slowly stood up and walked out of the room. It was night again, only meaning that I slept the whole day. My hand reached for Chishiya's door knob and I turned it, (strecken) my head inside. "Chishiya?" I found the man laying on his bed and reading a book. "When did you wake up?" I walked inside and closed the door behind me. "Just now." He placed his book to the side and gestured with his hand for me to sit down next to him. I stumbled to the bed and did so. "I feel awful." He nodded and I laid my head on his shoulder. "You should lay down, you still need to rest." I sighed, knowing he was right. I laid myself on his bed and climbed under his covers. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Sleep good Cheshire." I closed my eyes and fell into a sleep.

I could feel a hand stroking my back. My arms were hugging something, or better someone. Was this the same dream again? I turned my head up and looked into Chishiya's eyes. "Hello Moon." I smiled at him. This wasn't a dream. This was real. I snuggled my head into his chest and hugged him tighter. "Don't hug me too tight, you're gonna kill me." I laughed slightly and looked up again. "I'm so glad that we met." He started blushing and my smile grew. "Wow, Chishiya is blushing." "Shut up Moon." This caused me to blush too and I fiddled with his hair. Chishiya closed his eyes and I sat up and moved from his lap, sitting beside him. "Move to the side." He did as told and i started braiding his hair.

"Look at that!" I dragged him in front of the mirror and showed him his Hairdo. It was a simple braid, more not. He looked at himself for a short time, then said: "I like my open hair more." I smiled at him. "I know you do." I took the band out of his hair and placed it back into place. "We should probably go eat something, you haven't eaten since more than a day." I nodded and walked out of the bathroom, already making my way out of his room. In the hallway I lost my balance and fell on the ground. I heard laughing behind me and turned my head to Chishiya. "Stop laughing and help me up." He walked to me and held his hand out. I took it and he helped me standing up. Chishiya laid his arm around me for support. "Let's go."

We walked into the cafeteria, that was filled with a bunch of people. "We can go somewhere else if you want." I shook my head at him. "Don't worry." With the help of Chishiya I got food and we both sat down in front of eachother. My mind drifted off back to what happened. I nearly died. I never was scared of the death, that's what I thought. "What is going on in your mind?" Chishiya brang me out of my thoughts and my head turned up to him. "Nothing." "It's interesting how fast your emotions can change. This morning you were feeling happy, now you are lost in thoughts and cold." I stared into his eyes. I couldn't explain Chishiya, he was.. how do I say it? Different? In other people's eyes, he was one of many, but in my eyes, he was there, in the middle of the crowd. I saw him. "Now your emotions changed again, now your feeling something I can't explain." I looked down and picked on my food. "You are different Chishiya, you know?" He raised his eyebrow and I smiled slightly. " I've always loved to read people and was good at it, but I can't read you. Your personality is interesting for me. Its not every day you stumble upon a Chishiya." I looked into his eyes and a smile formed on his face. I took his hand and started caressing the back of it. He opened his mouth: "i think I'm glad that we met too."

After we both finished the food, Chishiya told me I needed to rest and I knew he was right. So I made my way to my room, but stopped in front of my door. My eyes wandered over to Chishiya's door and a grin formed on my face. I opened the door and stepped into his room. "Your bed looks so lonely, Cheshire." I climbed under the covers and cuddled myself in. Of course I couldn't sleep, so I took the book that laid on his nightstand and started reading it.

"I didn't invite you." Chishiya closed the door behind him and walked further into the room. "You're right, you didn't." He took the book out of my hands and laid it on the nightstand again. "You can continue reading later, we have a executive meeting." I sighed, then moved off the bed and stood up with the help of Chishiya. I placed my arm around him and he did the same. We walked out of the room and reached after minutes of walking the executive meeting hall. "Only say something if they talk to you." I nodded and we stepped inside. Hatter, Kuzuryu, Ann, Mira, Niragi, Aguni and last boss were already there, we both were the last. "I got it from here." He let me go and i sat down on my chair. Chishiya sat down next to me and Hatter started the meeting. I didn't listen, cause I knew Chishiya would. My eyes wandered around and I made eye contact with Niragi staring at me. His lips formed into an ugly grin. I knew he was a pervert, so I needed to stay away from him. I gave him a smile back, but one that said 'just shut up' and turned my attention to the hatter. "Bitch." All our heads turned to Niragi, but then hatter continued his speech just like nothing happened.

"Meeting adjourned. Yuna, you stay behind please." I raised my eyebrows and Chishiya turned to me. "I need to discuss something with you."

Hatter was making out with two girls while I sat in front of him on an other couch. "So, Yuna. I want you to explain me how to solve a hearts game." My head turned up. "I need to play soon and you solved the highest hearts card till now, so tell me, what do I need to do to survive a hearts game?" I laughed slightly. "You are insane, you know that?" A smile grew on his face. "I am, indeed." I sighed. "Heart games are different from each other. You just need to play with their minds. That's what you can, or?" His smile grew all over his face and he clapped with his hands. "Right!" Hatter continued making out for another minutes with the women. "So, how is Chishiya?" "Chishiya? He is.. nice." He started laughing. "No, I meant in bed." My eyes widened and I started blushing. "We never had-" "Oh. But you and him could be good together. He is somehow a nice guy after all." I nodded slightly and looked down. "Do you know if Chishiya has a... you know.. g-girlfriend?" Hatter laughed again. "No, I don't think so, why? Well, he is sometimes around with a girl called Kuina, Wait- you like Chishiya!" My cheeks turned red again and I didn't say anything. "You have a big crush on him!" "Shut up." He stopped talking, but still had his dumb smile on. "I'll go now." I sat up and walked out of the room fast. "Yeah! Go to Chishiya!" I closed the door behind me and sighed. My feet took me along the hallway back to my room.

Somehow, I had no idea where I was suddenly. "Got lost, Sweetheart?" My head turned to the voice and I saw Niragi coming at me with his gun over his shoulder. "I assume that is Chishiya's hoodie." I took a quick glance down and he stepped near to me. "I can show you better things he can." He moved his hand up and traced with his fingers over my arm. "Stay away from me." I stepped back until my back faced the wall. "You're so hot, you know?" His head moved near to me until his face was only a pair inches from mine. I looked to the side. "Look at me." He stepped near to me. "I said look at me!" He took my chin and turned it for me to face him. He licked with his tongue over my face. "Don't touch me, zebra." Niragi's face filled with anger and he grabbed my neck. I couldn't breath. My hands reached for his hands and I tried pushing him away, but I was so weak at this point. "I... can't... breath..." He was killing me. A tear rolled down my cheek. Suddenly he got punched and landed on the ground. "Already killing the weak?" I fell down onto the floor and started coughing. My eyes turned up and I saw Chishiya standing over Niragi. He took a quick look to me. "Don't worry! I'll finish what we begun, sweetheart!" Niragi walked away. Chishiya kneeled down in front of me. I didn't think too long and immediately hugged him. "Woah, slow down Moon." His hand stroke through my hair and I stared into the emptiness with my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how long we were there, at some point Chishiya lifted me up in bridal style and carried me to his room. I felt so... safe in his arms. He placed me on the bed and I didn't move. My mind was progressing what happened. Chishiya walked into the bathroom and came a minute later back again with a rag in his hands. He sat down next to me and carefully moved the wet rug over my neck. It hurted like shit, but I didn't scream or cry. I stared into the emptiness while Chishiya placed the covers over my body. "I hope you know I'm there." He laid his lips on my forehead, what caused me to exit my thoughts. I smiled at him. "I do."