12

I didn't want to betray Arisu and let him be the bait, but I had no choice, it was Chishiya's plan. It would have been me... or did he plan something else? I mean.. he knew I was awake, so why not trick me and let me think that? No. I had trust in Chishiya, more than I ever had in a different person.

I sat down next to Arisu at one of the chairs of the pool deck. "It's good to see you again, both of you." After some time Kuina sat down next to Usagi, greeting them. I changed my clothes to a black bikini top, some blue shorts and a open blouse over it. "Hey, thanks for saving us back there." She said, smiling. "Ann would have had the situation under control if I didn't get the answer. She was testing me." Kuina nodded, but knew that already. "My mother is stuck in a hospital.", she suddenly started. "She can't even go to the toilet by herself. And I wound up here. That's why I need to survive and go home." Arisu nodded and understood her. The music suddenly turned off and I saw the militant corps walking our way. Aguni walked over and asked. "Where's your friend?" He was talking about the yellow haired from the tagger game. "Oh yeah? He's dead? Guess only the little fish survived." Arisu knew he shouldn't let Aguni provoke him, but that was too much. Before Arisu could do something, I stood up fast and kicked into his weak spot. "Yuna what are you doing?!", Kuina whispered. "Oh shit.", mutters filled int the crowd.Last boss and Niragi turned their weapons fast to me and I just held my hands up. "He's still a bigger brain than you. Only because you have big upper arms, doesn't means you're the leader of the whole Borderlands." My voice was filled with anger and I needed to concentrate, or else I probably would have punched him into his ugly face. I hated this man, so much. "B!tch." Before last boss could attack me, hatter came. "Back of Hatter, this is none of your business.", Aguni said. "But this business is mine." Ok, that was pretty good. "I am the beach's leader. What I say is the law here. And I'm saying.. that you will keep your hands off the newcomers, Aguni." He walked near to Aguni. "Niragi?" Niragi looked away. "The only boss I have is the general." The hatter looked back to the general. "Then I will ask the general. Who do you think is your boss, then, Aguni?" Aguni turned to him. " I know it is you." The hatter slightly nodded. "Shower once in a while." He has sarcasm, but he's still an asshole. "Executive members! Meeting in the conference room.", the Hatter told and a part of the militant corps walked away. I made my way to Kuina again. Chishiya came from behind and asked: "So? How was he? Is he good?" I looked down and drifted off into my thoughts. "He was great." Kuina walked away and I and Chishiya both walked to the executive meeting hall. "All right! Let's start the meeting. If you're not an executive member, leave the room." Everybody sat down on their chairs and I was again next to Chishiya. Arisu stood by a wall and his eyes wandered over the people, until they landed on Chishiya. He waved to him. Arisu's eyes landed on me and I formed a: 'Please don't die, boy.' with my mouth. He was too young. Well, maybe I was just five years older than him, but my mind was far older. I had no reason to continue living, he did. "Arisu cleared the seven of hearts game.. so that means, if he can do it, then anyone can!" Mira's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I looked at Arisu. There was a deeper story and I didn't even want to know it. "Arisu, you cleared the seven of hearts?" Hatter held his hand out to Arisu. He and Mira laughed quietly. "There's no way to predict when a hearts game may appear. Don't forget, we only find out what the game is after the registration closes." I liked Ann, she was.. smart. They started talking about the games again and I leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes. "Yuna." I sighed, opening my eyes and turning to Hatter. "Hm?" "You solved the nine of hearts and didn't told us yet what the game was." I raised my eyebrows, but I knew sooner or later I needed to. "The game was in a school. There were laid weapons on a table we could take and the game told us we needed to survive three hours. In the last three minutes the exists opened and we should escape. I was the only one that survived." I looked down and fiddled with my hands. "How much people did you kill?" My eyes widened and I looked at Hatter. Was he serious? "I-" "Just tell me, I'm curious." I still had nightmares about this day, about this game, about the people I murdered. I knew every face, what didn't made it easier. "Four. There were seven participants with me." I killed over the half. "Interesting. Well, meeting ended. Executives, you are in charge while I'm away!" I was the first to leave the room and my feet took me to the bar. I don't know why, but I needed to think of something else.

Chishiya

My feet took me to the bar, where I found a too familair black haired. Yuna ran after the meeting directly to the bar. From the many empty glasses, I could tell she was drunk already. The bar was empty and there only sat some people on the chairs. "Moon?" She turned her head to me. My eyes wandered over her face and she looked awful. She looked tired. Tired of live. "Cheshire!" A smile grew on her face as soon as she saw me. "Are you drunk?" Of course i knew she was. Yuna placed her finger on my lips and said, "Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone." I pushed her arm away and looked down. "Let's get you to bed." I picked her up and carried the woman inside. Eyes were on us, but that wasn't new. "You have so comfortable arms. I just wanna stay in them. All the time." She traced with her finger along my chest. When people are drunk, they always tell the things that lay on their heart. She was telling the truth. I stepped into the elevator and clicked on my floor. "Can I tell you something Chishiya?" My eyes landed on her and my face showed i was curious, I hummed. "I have big, very big trust issues. I don't trust anyone normally, but then you showed up! I put so much trust in you. I don't even know why, I just feel so save around you. Please don't betray me and break my thrust and... heart, Chishiya." We reached my room and I laid her into his bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I won't. I could never hurt you."