17

A hour passed and we were still at the Shibuya crossing. I sat on the ground with my eyes closed. Kuina say further away on the ground too, Chishiya, Arisu and Usagi were standing. "None of the games have started yet.", Arisu said. "Maybe we still have time." "Or they forgot to push the big red start button." I opened my eyes and looked at Chishiya. Man, he was still beautiful. No, he betrayed me. He broke my trust. That asshole. "They didn't even tell us about the rules for this one." Kuina sighed. Suddenly I heard a sound and Usagi did too. "What is it?" Usagi walked near where the sounds came from and I stood up. "I hear something." In the distance we saw cars coming our way. "They're alive. Beach people." They drove around us and stopped, people stepping out. "What is this?", arisu asked, "what are you doing here?" "We saw the blimps." "And we heard rumors that the next stage was starting." "Well.. actually..." suddenly a boy got shot. Then a woman. Other people got shot too. I tried finding out where the sound came from, but there were echoes from everywhere. "A rifle.", the blond man said. "Get moving!", he said, what led them all to running away. "Hide behind the cars!" "It's an anti-tank rifle. Hiding behind a car is pointless.", Chishiya said, looking at the now dead bodys. He walked, while we ran. We ran behind a little building. "Has the game started?", Kuina asked. "No idea." "Did they explain the rules?" "If there aren't rules, it's just mass murder!" Arisu now screamed. "That rifle can fire from a kilometer away.", i spoke and Chishiya looked at me, just like he wanted to say the same. "I've heard the sound of that gun before." "Now they're using an assault rifle." "Other players are arriving too!" "There could be multiple shooters." "I didn't knew so many people survived." The shots came closer to us. "We have to go!" We ran the way back we came from. "Let's go!" "Split up and run!" We ran all the way over a big platform, to a long street. I hid behind a car and saw Usagi next to me, Arisu behind the car next to us. Suddenly a large shadow flew over us. I looked up. The king of Spades. I gave Usagi and Arisu a sign, then counted down with my fingers from three. "Let's go!" We ran over to the other side, to Kuina and Chishiya. Suddenly Arisu stopped, Usagi too. "He's still alive!" "Are you serious?!", I screamed at him. He ran to the boy that laid on the ground and we both followed him. I looked up and saw in the distance a black hooded figure. Usagi and Arisu picked the boy up and carried them behind the car next to Kuina and Chishiya. "He's gonna die Arisu, there's no need to save him." Arisu didn't want to hear that. The boy didn't move anymore. "See? I'm a doctor, forgot?" "Hey! You three okay? You hurt?", Kuina asked. Chishiya waved at us. We heard more people getting shot. I closed my eyes and brang my knees to my chest. I need to calm down now. "The King of Spades is just one guy." Bullets flew our way. "We're pinned down here!" "If we step out, he'll get us!" Suddenly we heard a horn and a car drived up. Arisu and Usagi looked over the car. "Get in!" It was Tatta. I opened my eyes and looked up. "Tatta!" "Don't just stand there!" "Ann!" Usagi was the first to run into the car and Arisu followed, then Kuina. I couldn't run, cause my wound was open again. "Run, Chishiya, Yuna!" Chishiya was near to run into the car, but suddenly something landed in front of his feet. My eyes widened. I was behind him.

"That's bad, get going!" They drived away and Chishiya pushed me behind a car, landing on me. My eyes were widened and I was just a pair of inches from his face. He rolled of me and I stood up, holding my hand on my wound. Seriously? I sighed. Why did I needed to be the last? Now I need to stay with him. "Get down." Chishiya pushed me down and his hand stayed on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while, until we knew that the King of Spades wasn't in our near anymore. "Come on." He stood up and I did the same. I swallowed, before following him. I didn't want to tell him I was hurt. He seemed to notice I was staying behind. The blonde turned around. "Why are you walking so slo-" He stopped as he saw my whole shirt soked into blood. "Oh shit." My hand was filled with blood and I looked at it, before everything got black.