19

"Darling?"

"Moon?"

"Yuna?"

I stirred awake and looked around. My eyes catched a Chishiya leaning over me, worry on his face. I was sweating, but why? Did I have a nightmare? I gave Chishiya a confused face, which he seemed to notice. "You don't remember, or?" I shook my head slightly, he sat down next to me and interwined my hand with his. "You were sweating and murmuring words. I assume you had a nightmare." I looked down and held my hand in my hands. Suddenly a big headache came in and I sighed. "N-no. Wait. I-" I remembered again what I dreamed about. I sighed. "You remember it again." I nodded and laid back. "I just can't get their deads out of my head." I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my forehead. "Why can't I just forget them? Why do I need to blame myself for their deads?" Chishiya placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's not your fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for something you were forced to do. Everyone needs to do sacrifices to survive." He whispered into my ear, bringing me out of my thoughts and causing me to blush. He snickered as he saw what happened. "You look so cute when you're blushing, darling." My cheeks went even more red at the nickname. "I-" "Don't say anything. We both know you're only going to stutter." The blonde laid hisself and me back down on the bed and closed his eyes. I  smiled to myself as I watched him once again. A smile formed on his face. Slowly I leaned to him and placed my lips on his nose. Now his cheeks went red. "See? I can make you blush too." "I know that, Moon." Chishiya placed his arms around me and I closed my eyes, letting the darkness take over.