14

"First, Arisu will infiltrate the royal suite. Then he'll search for the safe, and steal all the playing cards inside." We five sat together in Chishiya's room. I sat next to Kuina on the couch. "And how do I get the code?" Chishiya grinned slightly. "Don't worry about that. I'll let you know when you're in front of the safe." He placed a walkie-talkie in front of Arisy on the table. "I sure hope you're right. I'm on it." I looked down and fiddled with my hands. "Usagi, Yuna and Kuina will be on the lookout." He placed another three walkie-talkies in front of us. "This is too dangerous. They'll kill us if they see us." "I don't think we have any other choice. Now that Hatter's dead, the unity in the Beach is wavering. I think this plan could work for us." Man Arisu, please don't. Chishiya looked at me and knew I still wasn't sure with this. I swallowed, before taking the walkie-talkie.

While it was announced that there would be a new leader, our plan started. Chishiya said he would be in the near of them, informing us if they would walk somewhere different. "Alright, the new leader is making a speech in the lobby. All members of the executive and the militant corps are here at the annex. We're not gonna get another chance like this." , I heard Chishiya saying. "I'll let you guys know if there are any changes here. I'm counting on you, Arisu." "Copy that." Arisu was already inside the suite. Usagi was in front of it, I around the corner and Kuina further away. "I found it. All right, what's the code?" "8-0-2-2." I started to begin feeling not safe. "So you saw what's in the letter?" "No. But Aguni's expression pretty much said it all. When he opened it, his face kinda went all dark, like he was completely suprised and really perplexed. I'm pretty sure there was nothing written on it." He was lying. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. "Nothing? Then how did you get the code?" I heard how Chishiya giggled. "From the wax seal. The boss seals it with his ring. It has numbers on it. And that's the code. 8-0-2-2." "Sure as hell wouldn't want to be your enemy." No one said something for a while. "It's not opening!" Oh shit. I ran from my position. "Stay here.", I told Usagi before storming into the room. "Chishiya!" I laid my hand on his shoulder. "Arisu, we need to go now. Please." I didn't wanted him to get hurt. "What?" "Yeah, I gotta hand it to you. You really got balls." We both turned around and i swallowed. Arisu was scared like hell and I too. His mouth opened and I looked where he was looking. My mouth opened too and the voices around me faded out. It was his plan. Tears formed in my eyes. Chishiya stopped throwing and catching the walkie-talkie when he saw me, his eyes widening. It was all his game, I was his toy.

Everything.

Was.

Fake.

"Why would you.." "let me go!" Usagi. "Relax, calm down!" "Usagi!" Arisu stood up and ran to her, niragi knocking him down with his gun. I stayed still, still in shock. "Arisu!" "Stop crying for your boyfriend, you stupid bitch!" Niragi kicked Arisu into his belly, multiple times. He screamed. "Chishiya, I owe you. We wouldn't have caught them if it wasn't for you." Aguni turned around. "Yeah, well... just wanne be of service." I can't belive he made me fall for him. I was so angry at this point, but still hurt. "Stop it! Stop it! Arisu!" Arisu probably had now broken ribs. "Well, now. Looks like.. someone's gone night-night." He was passed out. "All right. Bring him to the room. Lock the girl into her room, she will die if she doesn't eats or plays soon and the other one, bend her onto the bed. Once I'm finished with the boy, I'll take care of her." My eyes widened, before militants came and took me by my arms. I looked down, not fighting against it.

Niragi came after ten minutes and threw his gun on the bed. He laughed, before leaning over me. He slowly opened my blouse, only leaving me in a bikini. "Rape, assault, fraud, arson, and murder. Why do you think these things are all against the law?" Niragi licked with his lips my leg. "You tell me, why do you think they're all against the law?" He moved his head over my stomach. "Because they're all in our nature." He licked my stomach, making me loose a tear. "Left to their own devices, humans will rape, steal, and kill each other." He moved his tongue another time over my body. "Because that's what we're all about." Niragi moved up to my face. "But there are no laws here, are there? It's a waste to deny our basic instincts, don't you think? I mean, it's inside us all. It even empowers us, doesn't it?" He licked my shoulder, before kissing me. I couldn't fight against it, he moved his tongue inside and I suddenly tried to rip his piercing out. He screamed in pain. That didn't make it better. He just got more angry and punched me multiple times. "S-stop it." "Oh sweetheart, the fun is just starting." He started kissing me while he licked over my upper body with his tongue and his hands trailed down to my legs. I was helpless. Weak.

Suddenly the TV behind him turned on and he climbed down from me. God, that thing really saved me. "We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for staying at Seaside Paradise, Tokyo. As a token of our appreciation, we will now commence a game with all 59 participants in the venue.", a Male voice spoke. I sat up and looked at the TV. 'THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE' "The beach is..a game arena?" My eyes widened and so did the others, letting their grip fall from my arms. "Difficulty, Ten of Hearts." "Ten of Hearts!" "It happened at last." I stood up and ran out of the room. "All participants must assume in the lobby immediately. The rules of the game will then be explained. I repeat. All participants must assemble in the lobby immediately." I first ran to Usagi's room and kicked the door in. "Yuna! I'm so glad to see you!" She ran to me and hugged me. "Come on. We need to go. Do you know where Arisu is?" She shook her head. "No, but let's head to the lobby first."