5

Mizuno Yuna

My nose took the vanilla smell in and not a pair seconds later, I opened my eyes. The first thing I realized, I wasn't on the roof anymore, I was now in Chishiya's room, in Chishiya's bed. I sat up quietly. My eyes directly catched a sleeping Chishiya in a chair. I looked outside and saw that the sun was setting slowly, meaning it became evening. I was surprised that I slept more than five hours. "Wow." Chishiya was definitely doing something to me. I walked over to him and stared at him. He still had the same clothes on like in the morning. My clothes were on the other side full of tears and snot. I thought a while, but then took look at Chishiya and whispered: "I'm sure you won't have a problem with me stealing your clothes." I walked over to his closet and opened it, being met with not many, but enough clothes for him. I grabbed some sweatpants and a shirt, walking to the bathroom in case he would wake up.

I came back out and found the blonde still in his place. I zipped up the zipper from his jacket I was wearing and sat down on the bed, waiting for him to wake up.

After I thorugh searched his whole book shelf for a good book I could read, played with his hair and made him a small man bun, he finally woke up. His eyes directly landed on me, who was sitting on the bed reading a book. "You're definitely not a light sleeper." He smiled at me. "No, I am." My eyes widened, realizing he was awake the whole time I played with his hair and so on. I closed the book and held it up. "Can I borrow this?" He stood up and realized I have his clothes on. "Keep it. Nice clothes by the way." "Thanks Cheshire. Nice Hairdo." He walked over to his desk and picked up something, what turned out to be my music player. "Here, you left it in my room as, you know what, happened." I took it smiling. Finally, music again. "I have a question by the way." Chishiya nodded for me to continue. "In the elevator game we played together, where I had my.. panic attack. You called me Alice, why?" It was obvious the he had waited for this question. "You always call me Cheshire Cat, so I thought you would be Alice." "So you'll show me my way?" He took a step near to me. "That depends or where you want to go." I gave him a smile. "What are you going to do today?" I sat down and thought for a while. "I'm planning on playing a game the day after tomorrow. Your book is getting interesting so I'm gonna finish reading it first and then I'll look." He sat down back on the chair. "We could maybe.. get dinner together?... 7pm?" "Sure. I would love to."

After I left Chishiya's room and went to mine, I started reading the book with music in my ears. The time went by and I didn't noticed how fast it was time for dinner. As I realized, I put the book down and walked out of my room with my headphones still in.

I stepped into the cafeteria and realized it was full of partying people. Most of them were drunk and on drugs. I really didn't wanted to eat here today. My body walked over to the food counter and I got myself some food. Then I stood for a pair of minutes searching Chishiya, but realizing then that he wasn't there. I sighed and knew I got pawned. Without even taking one bite from my food I threw it into the trash and walked out. I walked around for quite a long time, but then decided to go back to my room and shower. I walked past Chishiya's room and sighed before walking into mine.

As I laid in my bed, I couldn't sleep at all. Not only because of my five hour sleep, also because I couldn't stop think over Chishiya. I was wondering what he was doing by now.

As the next morning came and I stayed up all the night with music, reading and drawing a bit in my book, my feet dragged me to the cafeteria, but there I thought again about it and turned around, not feeling hungry anymore.

I sat down on the edge of the roof, letting my dangling in the air. In my ears was currently playing 'summertime sadness'. I closed my eyes and shoved all my thoughts and emotions out.

After what felt like a hour, I decided to leave the beach for the rest of the day and walk around the city. Somehow I was mad at Chishiya for forgetting me, but I just couldn't be mad at him. As I was crusing around on a street, I walked by a lighted school. There was happening a game currently. My mind didn't thought much about it, so I stepped inside and grabbed a phone there, the last one, again. "The registration has closed. Difficulty, nine of hearts." My heart skipped a beat, how unlucky can someone be? They explained us the rules. Shortened, we needed to survive three hours, then in the last three minutes they opened the exit, but we didn't knew yet where it is. That meant, we would probably kill each other in the three hours. There were weapons laid on the table. I had a knife already on me, so I decided to take a simple pistol. I walked away, deciding to hide for the rest of the game and only fight if there is need to.