THE ONE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

I HUNG UP my coat as I walked into Central Perk, the smell of coffee strong. I overhear my friends talking about some date, which is nothing new.

"Hey guys!" I greet as I walk over to the orange sofa that my group of friends were sitting at.

A jumble of 'hey's' and 'hi's' were said as they continued their conversation. I sat in the forest green armchair to the right of the sofa.

"There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!" Monica stated, slightly annoyed by her friend's teasing.

"What are we talking about?" I asked from my spot of the armchair.

"Just Monica's date."  Joey said as he took a sip form his coffee.

"It's not a date!" Monica stated.

"C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!" Joey pleaded.

I rolled my eyes at Joey as Chandler started talking. "So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?"

I started laughing as Chandler smirked and winked at me. I was probably the only one who always laughed at his jokes. Probably because we have the same humor.

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" Phoebe asked causing all of us to look at her weirdly.

"Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl." Phoebe sighed. Me and Chandler gave each other a look before turning to Monica again.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex." Monica finished.

"Sounds like a date to me." Chandler added as Joey and I agreed.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・゚

ABOUT AN HOUR later, we're still sitting at Central Perk, except I sat next to Chandler on the sofa. Chandler was telling us about some weird dream he had the night before.

"Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realise I am totally naked."  Chandler says as he puts his arm on the couch behind me.

Multiple 'been there' and 'oh, yeah's' were said. "Then I look down, am I realize there's a phone...there." Chandler continues.

"Instead of...?" Joey asks thinking what everybody else was thinking.

"That's right!" Chandler exclaims.

"Never had that dream." I say as I take a sip from my coffee.

Chandler continues, "then all of the sudden, the phone starts to ring. And it turns out it's my mother, which is very weird, because- she never calls me!"  I laugh as Chandler puts his hand on my knee.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ANOTHER HOUR GOES by, Ross has now entered Central Perk.

"Hi" Ross said sadly while holding an umbrella.

"This guy says 'hello', I wanna kill myself." Joey states.