THE ONE WITH EAST GERMAN LAUNDRY DETERGENT

"WOULD YOU LET it go? It's not that big a deal." Monica complained as Joey handed me my coffee.

"Not that big a deal? It's amazing. Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra right out the sleeve. All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right?"  Ross argued as he pointed to Chandler and Joey for approval.

"Come on! You guys can pee standing up." Rachel said as she walked closer to Ross.

Next to me, Chandler had a lightbulb moment, "We can? All right, I'm tryin' that."  He pointed to Joey.

"Ok, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." Joey added as I sighed.

"Joey, guys can see their penis anytime they want." I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh, ok, you know what I don't get? The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care." Phoebe angrily stated.

There was a long pause as us girls agreed with Pheebs, and the guys were trying to find something to get out of the situation.

"Multiple orgasms!" Ross snapped.

We all had to agree with that one

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

STILL AT CENTRAL Perk, I was drawing a picture of the gang in Central Perk as Chandler came back from the front counter, "So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night!"

"No plans, huh?" I asked as I pushed some eraser shavings off my paper and onto the small table in front of me.

"Not a one." Chandler said as he sat down.

Ross laughed, "Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?

"Oh, right, right, shut up." Chandler said annoyed.

"Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. You just gotta do it." Monica encouraged.

Chandler sighed, "No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, and there's the horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note."

I looked up at him concerned, "note?"

"Yeah?" He asked as he turned to me.

I smiled, "never mind."

"Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling." Joey complained.

"Chandler, if you stop calling her I will help Janice kill you. And you know how I feel about Janice." I added as I rolled my eyes at Joey.

"You know, if you want, I'll do it with you." Phoebe inquired.

"Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're gangin' up on her." Chandler joked causing me to laugh.

Phoebe sighed, "No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony."

"Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?" Monica asked sadly.

"Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hunger strike, or, I don't know." Phoebe explained.

Rachel walked over as she was waitressing, "Does anybody want anything else?"

"Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing." Rachel gave him a dirty look, "Nothing, just, just, I'm fine."

"What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?" Phoebe asked.