THE ONE WITH TWO PARTS: PART ONE

"I DON'T KNOW whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident." Ross complains.

"Oh, yeah, I've done that." Rachel nods her head.

"And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did and peed all over the crossword." Ross continued.

"I've never done that." Rachel squints.

Chandler and Joey walked into Central Perk and took off their coats, and walked over, "Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today."

"Ooh! Oh! Fun! Ok. Um, Liam Neeson." Phoebe guesses.

"Nope." Joey turns down.

"Morly Safer." Phoebe points just for Joey to turn her down again.

"The woman who cuts my hair!" Phoebe shouts.

"Ok, look, this could be a really long game."Monica leans forward.

"Please tell me it wasn't Micheal J. Fox." I sarcastically added as I drank from my coffee.

Would you stop with Michael J. Fox?" Chandler turns to Phoebe, "It's your sister Ursula."

"Oh, really." Phoebe looks unimpressed.

"Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh--" Chandler starts.

"Riff's. Yeah, I know." Phoebe interrupts.

"Oh, you do? Because she said you guys haven't talked in like years." Chandler continues.

"Hmmm? Uh, yeah. So, uh, is she fat?" Phoebe contemplates.

"Not from where I was standin'." Joey smirks

"Where were you standing?" Phoebe asks Chandler.

"Um, Pheebs, so, you guys just don't get along?" I ask.

"It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know. Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it, later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like "yeah, right, well what else is new"?" Phoebe rants.

"Oh, Pheebs, I'm sorry, but I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class." Ross stands up.

"Oh, and I've got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in gym." Chandler asks.

"Ew, Gym Class" I mumble to myself as Chandler laughs next to me.

"So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?" Rachel questions.

"No, Susan's gonna be there too. We've got dads, we've got lesbians, the whole parenting team." Ross sighs.

"Well, isn't that gonna be weird?" Rachel crosses her arms.

"No, no. I mean, it mighta been at first, but by now I, I think I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation."  Ross starts to put on Monica's jacket.

"Ross, that's my jacket." Monica points.

"I know." Ross takes the coat off and grabs his own.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"IT'S NOT JUST that she's cute, okay? It's just that...she's really, really cute." Chandler explains about someone named Nina Bookbinder at his job.

"It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink." Ross grabs a box of Chinese food.

"Ross, your little creature's got the remote again." Monica says as Marcel runs around the living room and turns on the TV.